Pics Of Your CHANEL In Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came upon pics (taken end of July) of me and my beloved Beige Clair Halfmoon WOC. It's actually a lot roomier than the classic WOC and matches literally everything. As you can see, I also love my Stuart Weitzman snakeskin pumps. :smile:

Pic 1: about to go shopping with mom (wearing my Chanel earrings and necklace)
Pic 2: going to dinner in Beverly Hills (wearing Hermes ombré lizard KDT)
Pic 3: mod pic of me and the Plum metallic reissue 224 at the Chanel store inside Bloomies SCP with my mom in the red dress in the background reaching into her LV (don't we look like sisters lol). I absolutely adore the YSL poppy wedges but they hurt after walking around the mall for so long :sad:

omg!! that's ur mom??? she definitely looks like ur sister!!!!!
do they still have the metallic plum reissue in stock??? i bought one earlier this year but returned now i'm in deep regret!!!!

and i really love halfmoon in beige with ghw!!!! really cute !!!

monochromatic stripes & polka dots on sunday...

20120819_outfit.jpg

and monday blues yesterday...

20120813_outfit.jpg

i love your dress!

LOVE your chanel bags and your outfits!!!!

Thank you sweetie :biggrin:

Monochromatic stripes & polka dots on Sunday...

20120819_outfit.jpg

And Monday Blues yesterday...

20120813_outfit.jpg

Loving your outfits and your reissue. So fab :love:

love your coral cam!!! i have the small one~ can't find the medium no more so i 'm sticking with the color and the size~~~

I bought the small coral cam at first but ended up exchanging it for the medium lol. The medium is definitely a lot roomier but it tends to be quite heavy when wear cross body. I would've been happy with either one to be honest, so you're good right there :smile:

omg!! that's ur mom??? she definitely looks like ur sister!!!!!
do they still have the metallic plum reissue in stock??? i bought one earlier this year but returned now i'm in deep regret!!!!

and i really love halfmoon in beige with ghw!!!! really cute !!!

Yes, both the Chanel boutique and Bloomies at SCP have the metallic plum in stock, although only in size 224. I would love to have one in a 226 but the prices are crazy right now that I'm just going to wait and see if anyone is going to buy it for me. Just kidding. :lol:

I love the halfmoon, I wear it a lot more than my black sevruga WOC :P

Thank you sweetie :biggrin:

Loving your outfits and your reissue. So fab :love:

I bought the small coral cam at first but ended up exchanging it for the medium lol. The medium is definitely a lot roomier but it tends to be quite heavy when wear cross body. I would've been happy with either one to be honest, so you're good right there :smile:

Yes, both the Chanel boutique and Bloomies at SCP have the metallic plum in stock, although only in size 224. I would love to have one in a 226 but the prices are crazy right now that I'm just going to wait and see if anyone is going to buy it for me. Just kidding. :lol:

I love the halfmoon, I wear it a lot more than my black sevruga WOC :P

yeah!!! i got the black halfmoon~ haha~ i still can't justify to get a light color bag yet....but the beige with ghw looks really nice!!! the cam is a lucky find and i wasn't intended to buy it but my friend kinda pushed it and told me it's a good keeper~ haha~ i guess 226 is a really popular size~ as i'm also drooling over a light gold reissue with gold hardware~~~~ but still i just think i tend to buy dark colors in bags~ haha~

yeah!!! i got the black halfmoon~ haha~ i still can't justify to get a light color bag yet....but the beige with ghw looks really nice!!! the cam is a lucky find and i wasn't intended to buy it but my friend kinda pushed it and told me it's a good keeper~ haha~ i guess 226 is a really popular size~ as i'm also drooling over a light gold reissue with gold hardware~~~~ but still i just think i tend to buy dark colors in bags~ haha~

Ooooohh. Light gold reissue sounds gorgeous :graucho: only if I didn't already have the pale gold clutch lol. I tend to buy darker colors as well, I think it's because we don't have to worry about them getting dirty. I get freaked out when someone puts my white caviar jumbo on the floor hahaha. I'm already thinking about my next purchase, would love to get a reissue though but probably won't take the plunge on spending that much money on a bag. The CWC in patent royal blue for the Cruise collections sounds tempting right now and pricewise, it's just right :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.