Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been kinda MIA since I was in Florida the whole week last week. I did visit the DVF boutique at Bal Harbour shops and tried on the Reina in the small leaves print. I think I can wait for that one to go on sale.

On the other hand, I just ordered the Reina in pink swirl from bloomies since I had a 25% off coupon plus a 10% off also! It should arrive some time next month and I can't wait!

I've been kinda MIA since I was in Florida the whole week last week. I did visit the DVF boutique at Bal Harbour shops and tried on the Reina in the small leaves print. I think I can wait for that one to go on sale.

On the other hand, I just ordered the Reina in pink swirl from bloomies since I had a 25% off coupon plus a 10% off also! It should arrive some time next month and I can't wait!
Welcome back Sammi, we missed you. I can't wait to see your Reina!

Yay! My DVF order arrived today! Please excuse the bad hair day but I just got home from the gym. I also snapped a picture of my New Jeanne in Brambles that I got from Bonanza.
This pic of the Chains wrap dress just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it in red as well as the locked heart tweed ice New Jeanne. I finally used my 15% off from DVF. Normally I would wait but I don't see these going on sale any time soon and my size sells out quickly. At least that is what I am telling myself for justifying not waiting:P.

The length is perfect on you, absolutely perfect! It seems to do the opposite of most dresses that length, it actually makes you look taller. :smile:

If you do get this do not add a belt or leather jacket(hope that doesn't sound harsh, I just know that you love your leather jackets (that I want!!)), since the print stands quite well on it's own.
Agreed :biggrin:. Can I add some studded shoes :P?

i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

IMG_8989+(1).jpg
Fabulous phiphi!!

Simply gorgeous!!! :loveeyes:
Thank you rockgirl!
Love them all! They are so flattering on you.
Thanks Meg!
i don't know but they do look like 2 different length of dress with the same name. it is perfect for the holidays though!

yay!!! congratulations! you must post pictures!

i love them all! what gorgeous additions!!!
Thanks phiphi! I pre-ordered the Bowman dress from Saks - just hoping it is the longer length as shown in the video.
i got the zalda dress at the prompting of ms. dukeprincess and am so happy i listen to her. i was worried that the length was going to be too much considering the models are so tall, but the P is proportionately cut for petites.

IMG_8989+(1).jpg
This dress looks amazing on you! Love the CL's too!
Every one of your new purchases are just simply amazing on you!
Thank you sammi!

Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pink swirl Renia on you - you always look fabulous in pink!
This pic of the Chains wrap dress just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it in red as well as the locked heart tweed ice New Jeanne. I finally used my 15% off from DVF. Normally I would wait but I don't see these going on sale any time soon and my size sells out quickly. At least that is what I am telling myself for justifying not waiting:P.
Yay meg! Red is a great color on you - I can't wait to see some pics!
Love them all!! They look great!
Thank you!
You look great love it all
Thanks!

Totally fine not to wait! I allow myself to do this for a few special pieces that will get a lot of wear!

It is still hot here so yesterday I pulled out my Akari dress. I am just now back in training heels, working my way up to their big sisters. It wouldn't be my first choice in footwear for this dress but I was able to wear them comfortably for at least 5 hours.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 312
It is still hot here so yesterday I pulled out my Akari dress. I am just now back in training heels, working my way up to their big sisters. It wouldn't be my first choice in footwear for this dress but I was able to wear them comfortably for at least 5 hours.

Meg, you look beautiful!!! I love the blue on you. :smile: I hope your careful on your heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.