Pics Of Your CHANEL In Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's outfit: Chanel Coral Medium CAM, Anthropologie top, Express skirt, Jimmy Choo shoes, Chanel earrings, and yellow diamond ring.

At first I had my hair down but because it was too hot, I then had my hair in a pony tail ;))

Attachments

• image-226547156.jpg
    image-226547156.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 2,634
  • image-1158004741.jpg
    image-1158004741.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 2,647
Today's outfit: Chanel Coral Medium CAM, Anthropologie top, Express skirt, Jimmy Choo shoes, Chanel earrings, and yellow diamond ring.

At first I had my hair down but because it was too hot, I then had my hair in a pony tail ;))

looking FIERCE in the second pic with the coral bag and your hair pulled back in a ponytail. Love it!

A95B8357-D3C9-4C46-9A26-578B61505356-608-00000065BAE13FD2.jpg

Wearing my Chanel sandals today :smile:

Cute sandals to go with your fun, casual outfit. Love the bunny ears on the phone. Hope you don't sleep on that bed...I don't see a mattress. :smile:

looking FIERCE in the second pic with the coral bag and your hair pulled back in a ponytail. Love it!

LOL thanks girl. It's nice to change it up a bit once in awhile right? ;)

a weekday date with my 12A red XL PST..

View attachment 1841506

Love it! I've been waiting to see this mod pic. Guess what? I went to the Chanel store today and told them about your bag. Surprisingly, they don't even know about it and would love to see it in person. Apparently your bag is super rare. Big congrats!!! :smile:

Orchidlady said:
LOL thanks girl. It's nice to change it up a bit once in awhile right? ;)

Love it! I've been waiting to see this mod pic. Guess what? I went to the Chanel store today and told them about your bag. Surprisingly, they don't even know about it and would love to see it in person. Apparently your bag is super rare. Big congrats!!! :smile:

thks for the assurance!! ur looking red hot too!!

jaffe said:
Your baby's adorable! And I love that reissue camera bag of yours. I'm looking for the same right now.

BTW, where in Denmark is this beach? I love Denmark!

Thanks! Good luck finding it. I'm enjoying her so much.

I'm in ebeltoft. My husbands parents live here. It's a small rocky beach but still a beach! And the water is really cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.