Jimmy Choo Authenticate This JIMMY CHOO (No Shoes - go to Shoe Forum)

Hi jmcadon

How can I send a query regarding a bag authentication ( jimmy choo)

Thanks a million
Is it an ebay purchase or do you already have it? If it is an ebay or other site you can just post a link to the site. If you have pics you can upload them here and we will take a look. You may have to have a certain amount of posts to post pics...it has been a long time since I was new, lol!

Hi
1st purchase of Jimmy Choo for me, could i just check if these are authentic

Cosmic Pumps

Thanks

Attachments

• cosmic 1.jpg
    cosmic 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 103
  • cosmic 2.jpg
    cosmic 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 97
  • cosmic 3.jpg
    cosmic 3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 99
  • cosmic 4.jpg
    cosmic 4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 99
Hi jmcadon

How can I send a query regarding a bag authentication ( jimmy choo)

Thanks a million

Hi
1st purchase of Jimmy Choo for me, could i just check if these are authentic

Cosmic Pumps

Thanks

In the title of this thread there is a clue to the rules - please use proper format shown in post #1. If you go to post #1, there are guidelines for eBay auction posts, and the type of pictures required for bags and shoes, regardless of their source.

hello again, I posted these shoes and got one opinion from jmcadon who had her doubts. I have since received the shoes (they had already shipped) and have more photos. They also fit funky. They fit normal except the ankle strap doesn't even meet around my heel, let alone buckle. So I can't even add an extra hole or anything to make them work. I don't have large ankles and haven't had that problem before which makes me think they are defective as well as possible fakes. Any other opinions and/or a second look by jmcadon is appreciated!!

One major sign to me is the unevenness of edge of the beige leather insoles (top photo), like they were cut sloppily with a pair of scissors, and then the fact that you can see some of the beige lining in the front facing photo. These have been worn by many a celebrity and though the photos aren't close up of only the shoes, I can't see any edging in their photos. But then when you look at the Nordstrom photos, it looks like the black doesn't go over the ege of all the pieces on theirs either. They appear to be real leather and are otherwise well done.

Attachments

• IMG_3599.jpg
    IMG_3599.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3593.jpg
    IMG_3593.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3614.jpg
    IMG_3614.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3617.jpg
    IMG_3617.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3616.jpg
    IMG_3616.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 95
Hey all, nevermind. I was able to find the cashed nordstrom page for them and use their zoom feature to compare to the real deal and they are definitely fake but the seller did not realize and gave me a full refund including shipping.

hello again, I posted these shoes and got one opinion from jmcadon who had her doubts. I have since received the shoes (they had already shipped) and have more photos. They also fit funky. They fit normal except the ankle strap doesn't even meet around my heel, let alone buckle. So I can't even add an extra hole or anything to make them work. I don't have large ankles and haven't had that problem before which makes me think they are defective as well as possible fakes. Any other opinions and/or a second look by jmcadon is appreciated!!

One major sign to me is the unevenness of edge of the beige leather insoles (top photo), like they were cut sloppily with a pair of scissors, and then the fact that you can see some of the beige lining in the front facing photo. These have been worn by many a celebrity and though the photos aren't close up of only the shoes, I can't see any edging in their photos. But then when you look at the Nordstrom photos, it looks like the black doesn't go over the ege of all the pieces on theirs either. They appear to be real leather and are otherwise well done.

Jimmy choo quiet glitter bronze
Pics attached - am told its a sample sale purchase

Many thanks

Attachments

• image-2223664079.jpg
    image-2223664079.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image-3974331974.jpg
    image-3974331974.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3217326588.jpg
    image-3217326588.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 81
Hello,

Good morning, experts.

Please help me to authenticate this tiny clutch. It will be cute for a night out.
Thank you.

Item name: Elegant Jimmy Choo Glitter Glitter Champagne Cross Body Evening Handbag
Item #: 170895930399
Seller I.D.: christoscoin
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170895930399?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Thank you
hmmm. Can't be 100% sure on this one, but I see no red flags. Would love to see the choo name on another piece of hardware like that zipper, tho.