Long time overdue....who's up for a reveal?

mrsb5810

Jun 12, 2011
http://

Ok so some of you may remember me on the mulberry forum, particularly from last year but I went AWOL from the TPF radar when last September, I found out I was pregnant. Had a smooth pregnancy but my main symptom was designer handbags & this website suddenly having no appeal to me..I was all very "whatever" about the whole subject...my friends couldn't believe it & looking back so so bizarre.
Anyway my beautiful baby girl ( my first) is coming up to 11weeks of age, &yesterday I thought sod this I want to get something for myself. My husband thinks we should have another baby...he said it'll be far cheaper! :lol:
Anyway who's up for a reveal? I think you either love it or hate it. I thought I'd hate it but until it was in my hands I swear i literally felt this rush of love all over again! Went in with intention to come away with this particular bayswater which I'm still going to get but came away with these instead!
So who's up for a reveal? :biggrin:

Ok ok, as much I'd love to keep the suspense going as I once did, & know frustrating it is for everyone...I haven't got the time either... I've got a baby to look after now you know!!! :lol:......