VydaVeda’s RM MABpalooza & other goodies!

You are the lucky girl who snagged the Pearl Pink MAM from *Bay! I love the constrasting zipper track (is it purple?) and the zipper pull looks kinda similar to the '08 (?) Resort collection zipper pull.

Great MAB collection too!

So glad you found a Pearl MAB, and a really special one at that! Love the zipper track and the lining.

Thanks so much Fashion1 :flowers:

You are the lucky girl who snagged the Pearl Pink MAM from *Bay! I love the constrasting zipper track (is it purple?) and the zipper pull looks kinda similar to the '08 (?) Resort collection zipper pull.

Great MAB collection too!

tastangan ..... Yes it was I :biggrin: the zipper track is a light purple and yes the zipper pull does resemble the Resort collection.

Thank you so much....I :love: my MAB's !!!!

Group Shots!

101.jpg

100.jpg

Thanks so much for letting me share :drinkup:

What an absolutely stunning collection of MABs and pouches you have! :nuts:
And i'm speechless at your new Pearl addition. It really is one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. Congrats!

What an absolutely stunning collection of MABs and pouches you have! :nuts:
And i'm speechless at your new Pearl addition. It really is one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. Congrats!

Thank you so much Tara !
Can not wait to add the Tattoo Fund pouch to my collection :happydance:

I totally agree with Tara! I loved your shots of the pouches lined up like a rainbow! Absolutely beautiful! :loveeyes:

:ty: Minkette85!

So!!!! You're the lucky lady who snagged that pearl!!! Sneaky, sneaky, eh :giggles:

I'm so happy you won all these beauties! So happy that I feel as if I won them myself!

All so amazing! Harewood mattie, DG MAB, Bomar MAB & Pearl MAB.... I love them all!