The GST Club

CCaddicted said:
Hello Everyone!

One of my very first posts here in the Forum :smile:

I joinend the GST Club on Saturday :smile:
I bought the Grey GST an I just love it!!!
Previosly I was planning on getting a Beige with GHW. But when I saw the grey I changed my mind :smile: Also the Beige is always available right?
I try to post some pictures, but I'm not sure if I can do it because of the 5 Post rule :smile:

And sorry for my English but I'm from Germany.

That grey is amazing!! I saw it when I went in to get my red and I was a little torn between the two but I wound up with the red :biggrin:

Thank you all :smile:
There was also the dark Brown GST but it almost looked like a black one. I'm waiting for a lighter Brown :smile:

Has anyone of you the GST in Ivory? I would love to see a picture of that colour, because i read that for Cruise 2013 there will be a GST in Ivory. Does the GST always come in Ivory in the Cruise Collection?

CCaddicted said:
Hello Everyone!

One of my very first posts here in the Forum :smile:

I joinend the GST Club on Saturday :smile:
I bought the Grey GST an I just love it!!!
Previosly I was planning on getting a Beige with GHW. But when I saw the grey I changed my mind :smile: Also the Beige is always available right?
I try to post some pictures, but I'm not sure if I can do it because of the 5 Post rule :smile:

And sorry for my English but I'm from Germany.

I saw that same one this weekend it's amazing congrats!

45545902.jpg

Hi, ladies. May I know if the leather of the 12A red gst is the same as the 12A red caviar jumbo? I love this red but I am afraid that the leather on the gst may have the same issues like too soft/have creases and have white spots over the bag.

Any input will be deeply appreciated. :smile:

Godzila said:
Hi, ladies. May I know if the leather of the 12A red gst is the same as the 12A red caviar jumbo? I love this red but I am afraid that the leather on the gst may have the same issues like too soft/have creases and have white spots over the bag.

Any input will be deeply appreciated. :smile:

Hi, the leather is different, for GST is the normal caviar and jumbo red is the soft caviar