• Lock N Key Bag Charm

• Koala Bracelet / Wish Bracelet

• Heart Bag Charm

• Eiffel Tower

• Other...please describe in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nakolulu

Feb 13, 2007
per some of your requests, here's a poll for curiosity's sake on which secret sign we should all sport to know who amongst us is a fellow tPF LVer and approachable. :sneaky:

tia for your participation!

Vote for Koala bracelets to identify TPF members...
p11146275_ph_althero_Black.jpg
p11083083_ph_althero_Black.jpg

Me, in my laziness votes for the one I already searched for.....lol...as we discussed in the other thread if you want this one, e-mail me. After all the votes are in if there is significant interest in other specialized items, I can try and find them through my promo contacts wholesale :smile:

What if we do this.....if you want one of the keychains that I did,
e-mail me at [email protected]
don't pm me because my box might get too full.

I think we should have enough people to do another bulk order...depending on how many people want them they should be about 6.00, including shipping for US and 7.50 including shipping international.

That way those who want something right away can have something...while we figure out if there is something else we want to do.

final.jpg

Well, I'm just throwing out some thoughts here:

I think it's a good idea to have a bag charm of some sort because that's something that can always be on your bag as opposed to something like a bracelet because you may not always be wearing the bracelet.

But, then I'm thinking, well if we go with something silver-toned, that's not going to match on a bag with gold hardware (so the person may not use it) and if we go with gold-toned, won't match on silver hardware. So maybe something that's kind of neutral that will match no matter what kind of bag a tPF'r is carrying? Just thinking outloud. :smile:

I think everyone getting bracelets can get expensive, and I dont see many TPFer's running out and buying them, plus other people besiders TPFers have the bracelets, so how can we differentiate between a TPFer wearing one and a regular person wearing one? I think tinks keychain or an eiffel tower or some kind of charm would be best. What if we even have two charms? A gold eiffel tower charm for gold hardware bags and Tinks charm for silver colored hardware?