Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have any comparison of the belle and the jane? I know the dimensions of the belle are bigger, but which can actually fit more stuff? Is it easier to get stuff out of a jane because the zippers extend down further over the edge of the bag, giving you more room?

does anyone have any comparison of the belle and the jane? I know the dimensions of the belle are bigger, but which can actually fit more stuff? Is it easier to get stuff out of a jane because the zippers extend down further over the edge of the bag, giving you more room?

I have a Belle and it has one zipper that goes all the way across the top and is less structured than the Jane so my guess is it would be easier to get stuff out of the Belle. (I got it to replace a Frankie which while smaller than the Jane is structured much the same.). Wanted more space and easier access for travel and attending conferences.

Hope this helps!

I have a Belle and it has one zipper that goes all the way across the top and is less structured than the Jane so my guess is it would be easier to get stuff out of the Belle. (I got it to replace a Frankie which while smaller than the Jane is structured much the same.). Wanted more space and easier access for travel and attending conferences.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the input. I guess my question is more specific -- I have a hayley, and getting a 3-ring binder in/out of it is a pain because while there is only one zipper, the bag does not "open" as much because the zipper only runs along the top of the bag, and does not go around the top edges/corners of the bag. With the Jane, the zippers go around the top corners, so the bag "opens" a lot wider, and it's easier to get things in/out of the bag due to the extra "width". I'm trying to see if the Belle would have the same problem as the Hayley for me, because I prefer the crossbody strap.

What happen to the sahara bedford collection? it's missing on mzw ... it is not on sale right?
If you search for it on google you will find links to the items on MZ Wallace's website. I'm not sure why it's not coming up when you look from the website. The Mimi Ankara, which is on sale but still in stock, is the same way--I have to google it to get to the webpage.

It was on sale, but I don't see it online anymore. I think they've discontinued that color now?

Eeep i didn't know it was on sale! I really like the sahara bea but as usual i take super long to consider :sweatdrop: thanks!

If you search for it on google you will find links to the items on MZ Wallace's website. I'm not sure why it's not coming up when you look from the website. The Mimi Ankara, which is on sale but still in stock, is the same way--I have to google it to get to the webpage.

Ok noted! Thanks for the tip i'm off to google :P

Thanks for the input. I guess my question is more specific -- I have a hayley, and getting a 3-ring binder in/out of it is a pain because while there is only one zipper, the bag does not "open" as much because the zipper only runs along the top of the bag, and does not go around the top edges/corners of the bag. With the Jane, the zippers go around the top corners, so the bag "opens" a lot wider, and it's easier to get things in/out of the bag due to the extra "width". I'm trying to see if the Belle would have the same problem as the Hayley for me, because I prefer the crossbody strap.

Even with one zipper, I think you'd find it much easier to get a 3-ring binder into the Belle b/c it is simply larger than the Haley. Also, the natural "hang" of each bag is different. The Haley curves down like a smile so you're right , getting something that big and square in and out would be a pain. The Belle zipper measures 17" from end to end and doesn't curve as much. It's also wider so think it would be comparable to the Jane. The biggest thing I've put in my Haley is a trade paperback.

Even with one zipper, I think you'd find it much easier to get a 3-ring binder into the Belle b/c it is simply larger than the Haley. Also, the natural "hang" of each bag is different. The Haley curves down like a smile so you're right , getting something that big and square in and out would be a pain. The Belle zipper measures 17" from end to end and doesn't curve as much. It's also wider so think it would be comparable to the Jane. The biggest thing I've put in my Haley is a trade paperback.

excellent. thank you so much for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.