Lots of new items in coming soon.

Hmmm really not impressed...! Good thing really I suppose, can enjoy my recent purchases and save the pennies for something else!

Very weird range though... Snake plaque looks strange, and the turtle...! I quite like the tweed... But wow... Nearly the price of a Chanel!

Um... whatever happened to Mulberry? It used to be so classy, hard wearing and well designed and this is just so... wrong. Seriously, my wallet is safe unless I decide to plan a trip to one of the outlets for a past season goodie!

Mooshooshoo said:
Love it......Guns was planning on making me one from her Grandma's carpet....maybe you could have one too...They may be slightly cheaper :lol:

Wow.. I'm impressed if guns' carpet looks like flame exotic tweed....! :giggles:

Put me down for one too please.... d

How would the zig zag bag open? As far as I can tell it looks as though you'd have to remove the tassel to open it as there's no way it would go through the hole in the Postman's lock... or am I missing something?

Kazzie said:
How would the zig zag bag open? As far as I can tell it looks as though you'd have to remove the tassel to open it as there's no way it would go through the hole in the Postman's lock... or am I missing something?

I think the tassel is above the lock, so you'd need to move the tassel to the side to undo it