Seller got the fake bag + my money

The rules have changed and PP no longer requires signature confirmation for items over $250. I am not sure when it will be implemented but I have gotten notifications of it.

When I logged into PP and checked policy updates it is the same as the link in post 12 so I give up. AFAIK SC is still required for $250+. :shrugs:

Sometimes the terms of Paypal agreements differ and changes are rolled out over a period of time from country to country.

Maybe that explains the difference.

It just goes to show how morally f-ing bankrupt much of our society is, for a person/seller to think that they can KEEP (STEAL) refund money if the buyer inadvertently does not get siggy confirm... Like, oh, oops, sorry, the $2000 is declared MINE along with my shady scamming phony crap! Seriously? Our world has come to this? Absolutely revolting... (insert 99 vomit icons here)

It just goes to show how morally f-ing bankrupt much of our society is, for a person/seller to think that they can KEEP (STEAL) refund money if the buyer inadvertently does not get siggy confirm... Like, oh, oops, sorry, the $2000 is declared MINE along with my shady scamming phony crap! Seriously? Our world has come to this? Absolutely revolting... (insert 99 vomit icons here)
I agree with you 100%. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about these scammers. I was recently scammed by someone in the UK. The "thief" ended up paying me back in the end though but only after I had gotten legal advice and sent them a "letter before action". Revolting.

OP, call ebay/paypal and ask for a supervisor. The other staff seem to have been picked up from the street so you´re better off talking to someone who is more "educated" (lol).

I agree with you 100%. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about these scammers. I was recently scammed by someone in the UK. The "thief" ended up paying me back in the end though but only after I had gotten legal advice and sent them a "letter before action". Revolting.

OP, call ebay/paypal and ask for a supervisor. The other staff seem to have been picked up from the street so you´re better off talking to someone who is more "educated" (lol).

OP keep calling til you get a supervisor who will listen..

ANd certainly would pursue any and all options including getting
legal advice.. this is just terrible...