Exotics

birkin101

Sep 2, 2006
What are the current prices on exotic H Bags? Ostrich, Croc Matte and Glazed? How much extra you have to pay to SO them with Ruthenium or Guilloche hardware? Sizes 30,35? Kellys and Birkins

PS: I am on a shopping ban until I save enough for a 35 Croc Birkin.:yes:

Ooo sounds nice (croc 35cm). Sorry cant help you on the pricing since DH bought me my Rouge H croc Birkin 35cm with PH. I do remember there being a thread that posted current pricing. Did you check the reference section?

Ooo sounds nice (croc 35cm). Sorry cant help you on the pricing since DH bought me my Rouge H croc Birkin 35cm with PH. I do remember there being a thread that posted current pricing. Did you check the reference section?

Rouge H Croc combination must be gorgeous. I originally wanted the same, but I kind of like Rouge VIF a little better now.

To answer the original poster's question - after the price hike, 35 Porosus Croc Birkin: $30,900 before taxes.

(kinda makes the Croc Kellys look positively inexpensive, doesn't it?:P)

Wow, I think last time I checked the price for croc 35 porosus Birkin was 28,000. What a price hike, considering I will probably be paying Canadian markup(they call it conversion rate) plus the 14% tax on top of it. My only way could be the reseller route.:wtf:

Wow, I think last time I checked the price for croc 35 porosus Birkin was 28,000. What a price hike, considering I will probably be paying Canadian markup(they call it conversion rate) plus the 14% tax on top of it. My only way could be the reseller route.:wtf:

Before the price hike, it was $28,700 - they went up much more than non-exotics. (For example, a 35 Togo only went up $100 - from $7400 to $7500).

My bet would be that the resellers will raise their prices accordingly though.........

birkin101: do you know how much is a 40 togo/clemence birkin cost in Toronto? w/ or w/o tax?

TY

Honestly, not sure. Last time I was in the store they only had a handful of Kellys and a HAC 32 with price around $8,850. I am sure if you call them, you'll be able to get a price. The price really varies depending on the leather and size.