Your AUGUST score... eye-candy galore!!!

My new to me Pink Whipstitch Desire. It's a very, very delicate feeling leather which I know is going to need TLC. Reminds me quite a bit of Bal, but there's no glaze on it. I will definitely be treating it prior to wearing. I took a few mod pics too since we haven't seen much of this one...doubt I'll ever wear it x-body, but it's nice to have the option and it's nice that the strap is adjustable too! The color is actually a bit darker/deeper IRL than it appears in pictures.

A pretty Instagram pic for fun:
d45466dd.jpg

f0aad805.jpg

7bff512a.jpg

4e281b0d.jpg

e856931e.jpg

0a0fcffd.jpg

24242ce1.jpg

Super cute color!

Just realized I forgot to post a pic of the royal mam in here.

photo-2011.jpg

I love this color so much...beautiful! leather looks great too.

Here are my August purchases so far...

Navy Luxe MAB! Thanks again to lvsweeness and magjes for helping to ID the color. This color is so hard to capture, it's darker than the first two pictures.

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

I also finally got PLUM MAB!! :yahoo:Sorry for the crappy pictures...

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers: I am also anxiously waiting for wine mam to arrive, so I will definitely be posting pictures once that gets here! :graucho:

Denverite said:

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers: I am also anxiously waiting for wine mam to arrive, so I will definitely be posting pictures once that gets here! :graucho:

Love the plum!!! The colour is so rich! You are so lucky! Wishing for one as well but I am on a 'diet'.... I can only buy 1 per month till end of the year...

Plum MAM!! :yahoo:

Beautiful! Loving to see plum here...it is such a nice color for fall!

Navy Luxe MAB! Thanks again to lvsweeness and magjes for helping to ID the color. This color is so hard to capture, it's darker than the first two pictures.

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Both great colors Denverite, congrats! I admire your navy lux MAB so much as a blue bag lover...gorgeous! And plum! I am so happy for you!!:woohoo:

Denverite said:

Mmmm plum MAB is so pretty! Ooh and wine MAM?!! That one is on my list of MAMs to get. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!! :smile:

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

Navy Luxe looks so smooshy and lazy. I love her!

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

What a great color and the leather looks amazing!

Tangerine MAM with siggy hardware...She still has that gorgeous leather smell!:cloud9:
Sincere thanks to VydaVeda and Denverite for helping me find her :flowers:

001-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

Man oh man !! I LOVE this bag!!!!

Love the plum!!! The colour is so rich! You are so lucky! Wishing for one as well but I am on a 'diet'.... I can only buy 1 per month till end of the year...

Thank you! I should also be on a diet, lol. I have gone through my wishlist quickly this month. I promised DH that once I find the last 3 then I am officially banned for a while, lol. :biggrin:

Both great colors Denverite, congrats! I admire your navy lux MAB so much as a blue bag lover...gorgeous! And plum! I am so happy for you!!:woohoo:

Thanks blackcat! I'm so happy you finally found the tangy mam too!! :smile:

Mmmm plum MAB is so pretty! Ooh and wine MAM?!! That one is on my list of MAMs to get. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!! :smile:

Thanks kaits! Wine is an amazing leather, I had a wine nikki a few years ago and sold it (and totally regretted it) so know I can't wait to have it back in a mam! :happydance:

Hey! Congrats on your plum MAB, too! Isn't it the most gorgeous color? The leather itself is amazing.

Yes, I just love the plum color with rosegold :drool: and am so happy to finally have it in a mab! I searched for what felt like forever, lol. I'm sure you will get so much use out of your mam, I swear the color goes with everything!

Tangerine MAM with siggy hardware...She still has that gorgeous leather smell!:cloud9:
Sincere thanks to VydaVeda and Denverite for helping me find her :flowers:

001-5.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

Yay! You got it!! That one looks like it is fantastic condition, congrats!! :loveeyes:

Navy Luxe looks so smooshy and lazy. I love her!

What a great color and the leather looks amazing!

Thanks Magjes! I had been looking through the blue reference thread and never thought I'd get the chance to buy a navy luxe mab, so I'm very excited about that one! Plum is the most gorgeous color, would be perfect in a mac too! :graucho: