Decisions! Help! Sarah wallet in Damier Ebene or MC - black or white?

I would go for DE. It's more classic and you could still be carrying it in 10 years. Just be aware that MC wallets can chip and fade - but DE won't.

I keep hearing that about them, but I've had the MC zippy wallet for 9 months. and it still looks brand new, I also have the coin purse also! Even the SA at LV said I can tell you really take care of your stuff!! I'm careful with it, but I use it everyday! When I bought it I had no idea that they could chip, so I definitely haven't been that careful with it since I didn't know for the first 6 months!!

I have a DE wallet - the Zippy, l love it and it will certainly stand the test of times in terms of durability although l must say l find it a little 'boring' to look at. I just purchased the Sarah in M/C white and l do love the pop of colour. If l was you l would choose the M/C but in the black to show less wear over the long run. :smile:

I would pick the Black MC Sarah wallet since I just recently got mine LOL! I am also sure that the silk screen print will not chip off as easily. I have the Black MC Zippy wallet and I used it for about 10 months now and there is no sign of wear and tear or paint chipping. Good Luck!

That's a pretty wallet :smile: I would choose any of the MC Sarahs b/c they're gorgeous! Always makes me smile :smile:

Thank you everyone for your input! Such a hard decision - one's so practical - the other so fun and pretty!

Always go for fun and pretty!! I love my MC wallet, and fun and pretty means you'll smile EVERY TIME you take it out of your bag!! It doesn't have to match your purse, and people always compliment me on my wallet!! I'm always proud to pull it out of my purse and pay for something even if it's 2 bucks!!!