Decisions! Help! Sarah wallet in Damier Ebene or MC - black or white?

Apr 20, 2009
I've gone back and forth on this one! Trying to decide between:

Sarah Wallet in Damier Ebene
Sarah Wallet in Monogram Multi-color (black) with grenade (pink) interior
Sarah Wallet in Monogram Multi-color (white) with ??? interior?

Most of my LV collection is either monogram, damier ebene or damier azur. Don't want the Vernis or Epi in this wallet. Which of the three above would you choose?

Also, lvoe the white, but will it chip/get dirty/dis-color with daily use?

I've gone back and forth on this one! Trying to decide between:

Sarah Wallet in Damier Ebene
Sarah Wallet in Monogram Multi-color (black) with grenade (pink) interior
Sarah Wallet in Monogram Multi-color (white) with ??? interior?

Most of my LV collection is either monogram, damier ebene or damier azur. Don't want the Vernis or Epi in this wallet. Which of the three above would you choose?

Also, lvoe the white, but will it chip/get dirty/dis-color with daily use?

I would pick the Black MC Sarah wallet since I just recently got mine LOL! I am also sure that the silk screen print will not chip off as easily. I have the Black MC Zippy wallet and I used it for about 10 months now and there is no sign of wear and tear or paint chipping. Good Luck!

Attachments

• 182185_10151014431612913_1123256502_n.jpg
    182185_10151014431612913_1123256502_n.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,095
I would pick the Black MC Sarah wallet since I just recently got mine LOL! I am also sure that the silk screen print will not chip off as easily. I have the Black MC Zippy wallet and I used it for about 10 months now and there is no sign of wear and tear or paint chipping. Good Luck!

This is Gorgeous!!! I have the Black MC zippy... with the pink.... but I feel I'm destined to have a SARAH wallet.... because that's my name!!! Your wallet is amazing, and as much as I love the pink... I'm a huge fan of the purple too!! Every time I open a MC wallet no matter what color it is, it makes me smile!!

I know you love your zippy, with the green! Is this the new video reveal you were talking about that might be up in a few days? Love your video's by the way!!

I also really like the insolite wallet.... Was thinking about the white just to change it up a little bit, with the light pink interior!

This is Gorgeous!!! I have the Black MC zippy... with the pink.... but I feel I'm destined to have a SARAH wallet.... because that's my name!!! Your wallet is amazing, and as much as I love the pink... I'm a huge fan of the purple too!! Everytime you open a MC wallet no matter what color it is, it makes me smile!!

I know you love your zippy, with the green! Is this the new video reveal you were talking about that might be up in a few days? Love your video's by the way!!

I also really like the insolite wallet.... Was thinking about the white just to change it up a little bit, with the light pink interior!

I LVoe everything about the MC line! It really does make you happy and smile :biggrin: The video SHOULD be up by Monday haha. I will definitely notify you once it is up. Also my friend has a White MC Sarah wallet and she said hers look like it was brand new and she had it for about a year now. She said it doesn't get dirty easily and in the past I owned a white wallet of a different brand and mine doesn't really get dirty either. I would love to have a White MC some day but I am OCD about matching so I have to stick to the Black MC :biggrin:

I LVoe everything about the MC line! It really does make you happy and smile :biggrin: The video SHOULD be up by Monday haha. I will definitely notify you once it is up. Also my friend has a White MC Sarah wallet and she said hers look like it was brand new and she had it for about a year now. She said it doesn't get dirty easily and in the past I owned a white wallet of a different brand and mine doesn't really get dirty either. I would love to have a White MC some day but I am OCD about matching so I have to stick to the Black MC :biggrin:

You'd look amazing caring the Black MC speedy 40, even the 30 if you thought the 40 is too big! Just wanted you to know! I think you're fabulous, and it would fit you well!!

You'd look amazing caring the Black MC speedy 40, even the 30 if you thought the 40 is too big! Just wanted you to know! I think you're fabulous, and it would fit you well!!

I am so flattered! Thank you for your kind comment! For my video, I am going to ask some of the other YouTuber's and tPF's opinions on which bag I should get this fall. I am stuck on 3 different one.... the Black MC Speedy 30, Damier Ebene Evora MM, or Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (GST) with Silver or Gold Hardware :panic:

BTW you are a big part of the reason I bought the Bloomsbury PM!! All my bags thus far are DE. I understand what you mean by OCD...lol! I think the DE is so classy, and I love that I don't have to worry about the weather when I carry them! I baby my LV items, but want to be able to use them!!

BTW you are a big part of the reason I bought the Bloomsbury PM!! All my bags thus far are DE. I understand what you mean by OCD...lol! I think the DE is so classy, and I love that I don't have to worry about the weather when I carry them! I baby my LV items, but want to be able to use them!!

The Bloomsbury PM is such a GREAT BAG! The funny thing is that I use to dislike the bag due to the shape haha. Then for some reason I kept on looking up the bag and the more I look at it... the more I NEED it LOL!!! Mine was special because I bought it at the end of my Spring Break vacation trip so the bag gives me such great memories :smile: You will definitely enjoy yours! It is so carefree and elegant! Damier Ebene has to be my 2nd favorite print and the Black MC being the first. :hbeat::love:

I am so flattered! Thank you for your kind comment! For my video, I am going to ask some of the other YouTuber's and tPF's opinions on which bag I should get this fall. I am stuck on 3 different one.... the Black MC Speedy 30, Damier Ebene Evora MM, or Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (GST) with Silver or Gold Hardware :panic:

That's such a great selection of bags!! I think the MC fits your personality! I've been drooling over the Evora for months, so that's also an amazing choice... and if you couldn't tell by may name, I love Chanel (I even named my kitten Chanel...lol)... but it's out of my price range... Although I work full time... but am also in grad school, and I'm not taking out loans right now. When I graduate... which is a long time away... I'll have a better budget to feed my LV addiction. I'm working on a small classic collection to last while I'm in school and won't be able to work because the program I'm in I'll eventually be forced to quit! In the end when I'm finally a CRNA I can't wait to buy a celebration bag that's out of my price range now!

Good luck with your decision!!! :biggrin:

That's such a great selection of bags!! I think the MC fits your personality! I've been drooling over the Evora for months, so that's also an amazing choice... and if you couldn't tell by may name, I love Chanel (I even named my kitten Chanel...lol)... but it's out of my price range... Although I work full time... but am also in grad school, and I'm not taking out loans right now. When I graduate... which is a long time away... I'll have a better budget to feed my LV addiction. I'm working on a small classic collection to last while I'm in school and won't be able to work because the program I'm in I'll eventually be forced to quit! In the end when I'm finally a CRNA I can't wait to buy a celebration bag that's out of my price range now!

Good luck with your decision!!! :biggrin:

Wow CRNA! Good for you! You will do AWESOME! It may seem long but you will graduate with honors in no time. Time flies so your dream bag will be within reach. I think the small accessories are more enjoyable than bags because you can carry multiple of them in one bag. You can't wear all your bags at once but you can wear multiple accessories haha! Good Luck on your choice too!!!!! :tup:

Wow CRNA! Good for you! You will do AWESOME! It may seem long but you will graduate with honors in no time. Time flies so your dream bag will be within reach. I think the small accessories are more enjoyable than bags because you can carry multiple of them in one bag. You can't wear all your bags at once but you can wear multiple accessories haha! Good Luck on your choice too!!!!! :tup:

You're sweet, thanks for the encouragement! Some days I really need it!! I can't wait to see what you decide!!

As long as you keep making video's I'll keep watching them!!:hugs: :heart:

Sarah in black MC with pink interior.
I want that wallet so bad! One day :smile:
Its sooo gorgeous, and perfect size/item to have such a bright colourful print