What do you think of these for my PCE buys?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
I got the PCE, and I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to use it, but if I do I would like to get the legacy leather duffle (silver/black) in the med size, (love this style) and the slim leather legacy wallet for $118.00 in emerald.
I like the black because it is a timeless color, and the emerald is beautiful, but too much color for me in a bag. What do you think of these options? I know its cutting it short, tomorrow the pce expires,lol. So if I decide to go for it, I will share them here. Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 1300802_fpx.tif.jpg
    1300802_fpx.tif.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 419
I got the PCE, and I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to use it, but if I do I would like to get the legacy leather duffle (silver/black) in the med size, (love this style) and the slim leather legacy wallet for $118.00 in emerald.
I like the black because it is a timeless color, and the emerald is beautiful, but too much color for me in a bag. What do you think of these options? I know its cutting it short, tomorrow the pce expires,lol. So if I decide to go for it, I will share them here. Thank you :smile:
I like the idea of offsetting the black with some color - and that emerald is beautiful! Good idea! :tup: Ooh - they also have the emerald Legacy Tassel Keyring - that would look great hanging on a black bag!

I love the duffle but might consider a color wallet you could also use with other bags. The wallet is gorgeous though. I just hate changing wallets all the time.

kdennis said:
I love the duffle but might consider a color wallet you could also use with other bags. The wallet is gorgeous though. I just hate changing wallets all the time.

I agree- I hardly change wallets often plus I rarely buy money cause I always think a few dollars more and I can have a bag so I tend to buy wallets that are universal - but I love the pop of the emerald

I love it - and I also think an Emerald wallet would go with almost all of my other bags!

I think it looks great! I love a pop of color when I open a bag. You will definitely be able to find your wallet :smile:
Thank you! I do think it will be a good choice, since the lining is black in the duffle.
I love it, and the emerald tassel would look great on it.
Thank you, and I agree!
Sounds like a good plan! I like offsetting the basic black with color for the wallet and tassel.
Thank you! I agree on the emerald offsetting the black.
I love both and they would be fun together!
Thank you!
Thank you, and its funny because I was thinking the same thing, but theres just something about the emerald, and I don't care for "green's".
I agree- I hardly change wallets often plus I rarely buy money cause I always think a few dollars more and I can have a bag so I tend to buy wallets that are universal - but I love the pop of the emerald
Thank you and I'm the same! I don't like to change wallets, but bags, thats ok.
I love it - and I also think an Emerald wallet would go with almost all of my other bags!
Thank you! I think the emerald would actually go with alot of bags.

I will give you an update tomorrow. I really want to use my pce, so I will be getting something!!:biggrin:

Yay, I got them after much debate!! But they are a great combo, and I love them-
picture.php