*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can she google this numbers? Just wondering why so many sellers from Romania selling Valentino on eBay in past few month. As far as I know (I travel a lot and originally I am from Europe as well) prices in this part of Europe is much higher. Just wondering.
Great bag! Enjoy!

Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. I've seen multiple listings for this exact Rockstud wristlet bag (in different colors) recently. All are shipping from Romania, where, I agree with Marina230, real Valentino should be more expensive.

Makes me especially suspicious when I see that the counterfeiters have come up with replica bags. All you have to do is google "Valentino Rockstud clutch". See here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/valentino-rockstud-leather-clutch-bag-504633596

This style of bag seems especially easy to fake. But the eBay listing has a serial number tag, so I don't know.

RedRidingHood said:
Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. I've seen multiple listings for this exact Rockstud wristlet bag (in different colors) recently. All are shipping from Romania, where, I agree with Marina230, real Valentino should be more expensive.

Makes me especially suspicious when I see that the counterfeiters have come up with replica bags. All you have to do is google "Valentino Rockstud clutch". See here:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/valentino-rockstud-leather-clutch-bag-504633596

This style of bag seems especially easy to fake. But the eBay listing has a serial number tag, so I don't know.

You are both right; the rockstud style is much easier to fake. From photos it is hard to pinpoint. I would always say if your gut has a bad feeling, don't buy it.

Hello all, please forgive me for listing a non-bag item, but I really only need the label looked at, and since the label on Valentino bags and clothing are the same font, etc, I figure you ladies could help me.

I've been trying to find this Valentino label elsewhere, but can't...would you say this is authentic? Is it just me or does the font look a bit different? Also, I can't find a yellow/gold label on any other Valentino items. Also, would you say that's Valentino red? If I'm wrong, please correct me. :smile:

Item: Dress
$(KGrHqR,!jgE+SePTeP(BP5OtR7Rbg~~60_57.JPG

Hello all, please forgive me for listing a non-bag item, but I really only need the label looked at, and since the label on Valentino bags and clothing are the same font, etc, I figure you ladies could help me.

I've been trying to find this Valentino label elsewhere, but can't...would you say this is authentic? Is it just me or does the font look a bit different? Also, I can't find a yellow/gold label on any other Valentino items. Also, would you say that's Valentino red? If I'm wrong, please correct me. :smile:

Item: Dress
$(KGrHqR,!jgE+SePTeP(BP5OtR7Rbg~~60_57.JPG

I do own a few Valentino clothing items. All my labels have black font, more square rectangular tag, white thread at corners. To me, this looks like the label for Valentino Roma brand which is a lower price label like Valentino Red. Just depends on which type of Valentino you were looking for. Hope this helps :smile:

I do own a few Valentino clothing items. All my labels have black font, more square rectangular tag, white thread at corners. To me, this looks like the label for Valentino Roma brand which is a lower price label like Valentino Red. Just depends on which type of Valentino you were looking for. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I've since found items on ebay with this label, or one very much like it. I don't think it's Roma, as one I found had this same color and font as this one, but had ROMA underneath it. I also spoke to someone else who said the black label came in three years ago. So this looks like an older Valentino mainline. I think. ;)

aih33 said:
Hello! Could someone please authenticate? Thank you!
Item Name: VALENTINO shoes size 37, worn ONCE
Item Number: 271036915052
Seller ID: classy-shopper-2008
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VALENTINO-shoes-size-37-worn-ONCE-/271036915052?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1b0f1d6c

I can't zoom enough to see logo closeup but looks fine from far. Older models did have this logo rather than sewn in tag. Good price I say go for it. You could ask for close up pics or post them if u win them.

I can't zoom enough to see logo closeup but looks fine from far. Older models did have this logo rather than sewn in tag. Good price I say go for it. You could ask for close up pics or post them if u win them.

I think I will, thank you! Good feedback and they look good to me too so perhaps I'll hold off on requesting more pictures. As you mentioned, perhaps I'll post them if I win. Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.