Baby inspired necklace idea?

Here is my early birthday pressie:graucho:
I have "fur babies", mini schnauzer, Ryker, he is 3 and a half. Also a new mini schnauzer puppy, he is just 6 weeks old and will not be ready to leave the breeder for a few weeks yet. His name is Gabriel. So here is a pic of my Helen Ficalora Rose Gold Diamond Alphabet charms, diamond puppy paw and two diamond by the yard chains, one 20" the other 24". This pic has all 3 charms on one chain, but I am wearing the R on the 20" and the G and paw print on the 24". I ordered another diamond paw print. I also have 6 HF charms in white gold. I love her charms!!

Attachments

• image-3329317841.jpg
    image-3329317841.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 656
Well I went to the HF store in Soho with my husband on Wednesday, didn't really intent to buy anything but just wanted to try on some stuff. Well, the charms are really cute! Even my husband said its really pretty and urged me to get one. So i ended up getting one with my daughters initial. There is a paved diamond butterfly which Is really pretty but didn't get this time. I still do think they are a but overpriced but it's worth it especially since I plan to wear it everyday.

Kissmark said:
Great thread! I was thinking about it as well since my daughter was born earlier this year. I was also considering Helen Ficolora, but it seems that the necklaces are 14k. Another choice is Tiffany initial necklace which is 18k and I like the look of 18k better.

I also like the Cartier necklace with two rings, but I guess I will have to wait until I have my baby no 2 :smile:

I have Heather Moore charms, two with initials for my husband and myself, my son's whole name spelled on a small disc, and now I have a one-month old, when mother's day comes I'll get his name spelled out. The charms are very customizable and great quality, you can choose from sliver, gold, add stones, etc....
I don't recommend her silver chains, tho, I find they get tarnished very quickly

Here is my early birthday pressie:graucho:
I have "fur babies", mini schnauzer, Ryker, he is 3 and a half. Also a new mini schnauzer puppy, he is just 6 weeks old and will not be ready to leave the breeder for a few weeks yet. His name is Gabriel. So here is a pic of my Helen Ficalora Rose Gold Diamond Alphabet charms, diamond puppy paw and two diamond by the yard chains, one 20" the other 24". This pic has all 3 charms on one chain, but I am wearing the R on the 20" and the G and paw print on the 24". I ordered another diamond paw print. I also have 6 HF charms in white gold. I love her charms!!

Your charms and necklace are gorgeous:smile:!!!

I've been trying to figure out what necklace to buy to represent my two kids, boy and girl, as well for the last year or so. I finally decided to go with the Alex Woo necklace. Instead of getting their initals I got the number 2 and a little hear to symbolize my two loves.

Getting a number was cheaper than two initials and I didn't think a g and j looked that great next to each other.

Not a necklace, but my favorite is skinny birthstone eternity bands to stack. So pretty, and you can mix in you and your dh if you like! Or diamonds! My girlfriend wears a blue sapphire and a pink sapphire (boy and girl) eternity bands around a little heart band in the middle. It's beautiful.
Lovely! I'm hoping to soon get an eternity band with blue sapphire and diamonds to celebrate the birth of my son - I'll wear it next to my engagement ring.

I just got this for my daughters "first hair cut" trimmings. They look like threads of gold. I just need a new chain. The one in the pic is a throw away that came with it.
I am thinking of adding a loose diamond (birthstone) & perhaps a loose gold locket charm inside as well (if it will fit - different range). But for now, I am beyond thrilled. It is so much nicer than the envelope it was stored in.

image-849231099.jpg