Past Life Regression???

Jun 15, 2006
Has anyone ever had a past life regression? What did you find out? After it do you remember the "memories" or do you just have to take the therapists word of it?

If you haven't had one is it something you'd consider or be interested in?

I had a weird experience a few years ago that I didn't ask for. I was getting a massage, this woman (who was very good BTW) was rubbing my neck. She said to me out of the blue, oh, did you know you were beheaded in a previous life? I said "No I didn't!" I never went back to her.
I don't want to "come back." I need some serious sleep. But I think its interesting & no need to judge others if they believe in it.

This is kinda long but...here I go......hope I dont sound too crazy......

In a Art history class that I am currently attending...we are studying egyptian art.....about a week ago, the teacher was discussing the Scarab and its signaficance....he said that it symbolized the beetles behavior to the sun god and that it was sacared because of this connection.....well, out of the blue...I wispered...thats not true, thats not fully what it meant...

I was stunned at myself for a moment...then came home and did some research....and I was right...it meant different things and the part he described was only a small part of its symbolism.....

Then, that night...I had a dream that I was in egypt, in a small room with three guards that had kneeled in one corner of this room....well...when the two other left, I went over to the third and kissed him......I could feel this passion and inhabition of this action so clearly.....(I clearly felt that I was waiting...but for what or whom, I didnt get...I felt like I was a worker to the royal or elite but dont know what or why....I did feel heaviness on the top of my head and something was making me balance it but dont know what.....)

This is not how I would of acted, but more importantly, I felt all the feeling of that moment....I felt sooo different in my perception and actions than how I am now, the state of mind was sooo different.....it was like I was so focused and very sure of myself but lacked some of the personality traits that I posess now...thats the best I can describe it......

I cant shake that feeling and that event...I want to know more but dont know if this is just all in my head or what....

Then my answer was just to order a jewlery in the scarab motiff to validate that connection to my past....its really a weird feeling....

Not my own experience but my aunt went to someone years ago who was a "professional" in this field. She told her that her son was shot in his past life, and that there is a scar on his body of where he was shot, I believe it was in a specific area on his back. When my aunt went home and checked....there was a scar in the exact place the woman told her she would find one. I don't remember any other details, however that one stuck with me.

Ive never had any experiences... but older women in my family, like my grandmother and great grandmother have both told me that "im an old soul"... because of the fact that I seem older than my actual age and the things that I say are "indicative" of their "olden days".. but it could also be because I never seem to have patience and Im always asking for time to go faster... I agree with them, because I feel like I have been there and done that so many times and am never impressed with things.. (not in a snobbish manner)... It could also be because I cook and clean for my parents who always work late and im taking a more parental role... I wish I Knew what it was...

Its also amplified because my religion believes in reincarnation, so that adds another level to it.. haha

I always thought that reincarnation was a crock of you know what until one night I decided to watch a program on History International about past life regressions and it made me kind of think about it differently. They sat up an experiment where a girl was given a past life regression, during the session she said that she was a woman trader from Nepal traveling to a town on the Nepal India border and she named the exact town and also gave her name. Well, they started researching and trying to find the town and almost gave up until they found the town on a map from the early 1900's. They traveled to the town and began asking the people if there was ever a market in the town and everyone said no, finally they found the oldest person in the town and he told them that there at one time was a market and that there were some women traders that came from Nepal. It was kind of wierd.

Never had a past life regression. Would I consider it? Hmm...if I were to get a hypnotherapist for free, then of course I'd do it! However, I know I have a tendency to be gullible, and ever since I became a psychology major, I always question the validity of things...so I might not take it seriously. :shrugs:

Bagluvluv, your story is very interesting. Wow! Let us know if anything else develops!

I will for sure....

The only other thing so far is that, more that time passes, I can recall more details about the room.....and that in the dream, I felt so content.......I want to feel that feeling again....I cant really describe it but....it was really different....:shrugs:

Wow that's interesting!!! I don't know if I'd like to "come back" though I kind of regard everyone in my life now as special and for this to happen over and over again I don't know......