Loving my Bags

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 35 

It all began with this piece...

I told myseld before I get marry, I should have bought atleast one designer bag for I might not able to buy one after.. So, a month before my wedding day, When I visited a friend in Singapore, I had a chance to buy something :smile: Lots of designer brands everywhere and I decided to get an LV.. went to DFS LV but didn't find the right one.. Luckily, Ion LV has it! As far as I can remember, I only used this less than 5 times :smile: not because I don't like it but I want to preserve it :smile: I even made (hand-sewn) her a bag stuffer! To maintain its shape :smile: It has a sentimental value for being my first LV as well as a reminder of me as a hardworking person and as an independent woman but thinking about my reason for getting this, I guess I was wrong when I said it might be my first and last Designer bag :smile: I hope I could pass it on to my daughter :smile:

image-145291083.jpg

image-672974352.jpg

image-286209977.jpg

It's a rainy (as in heavy rain) day and yesterday's work was cancelled, (hope the rain stops pouring, it's flooded everywhere!) and the only thing I did is to take care of my baby girl and finally to clean my medium size black Lady Dior Nylon Cannage which I'm about to keep in her in the closet. :smile:

image-730378431.jpg

image-377486798.jpg

image-1547254843.jpg

This one is hard to revive when I had her.. The first time I held her, she was really sticky! The handles, the body! Ugh! (ummm.. But not too sticky that it can't be used) and its shape also has a problem.. It doesn't stand anymore when it's not fully stuffed! It's almost impossible to be able to clean it! I worked with her more than two weeks, since I'm busy too with work projects. and patience paid off! Stickiness was lessen by more than 50% and I manage to correct its sagging body :smile: I made her a stuffer for it to stand :smile: I make it a point to clean it after everytime I used it until stickiness is totally gone! :smile: I just love cleaning my bags! :smile:

image-3314147145.jpg

{It's been raining hard for three consecutive days and lot of people from my place needs supply of food.. They can't go out because of flood! :sad: hope everything will be well soon..}

Attachments

• image-3586425034.jpg
    image-3586425034.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 1,303
Last edited:
You're my DIY Princess! I should take lessons from you :smile:

It's a rainy (as in heavy rain) day and yesterday's work was cancelled, (hope the rain stops pouring, it's flooded everywhere!) and the only thing I did is to take care of my baby girl and finally to clean my medium size black Lady Dior Nylon Cannage which I'm about to keep in her in the closet. :smile:

View attachment 1825585

View attachment 1825587

View attachment 1825590

This one is hard to revive when I had her.. The first time I held her, she was really sticky! The handles, the body! Ugh! (ummm.. But not too sticky that it can't be used) and its shape also has a problem.. It doesn't stand anymore when it's not fully stuffed! It's almost impossible to be able to clean it! I worked with her more than two weeks, since I'm busy too with work projects. and patience paid off! Stickiness was lessen by more than 50% and I manage to correct its sagging body :smile: I made her a stuffer for it to stand :smile: I make it a point to clean it after everytime I used it until stickiness is totally gone! :smile: I just love cleaning my bags! :smile:

View attachment 1825583 (sorry for the second to the last photo, don't know how to delete it )

{It's been raining hard for three consecutive days and lot of people from my place needs supply of food.. They can't go out because of flood! :sad: hope everything will be well soon..}

thanks travelers.. Right now I'm still learning leather.. Hehe, hopefully be able to share it also :smile:

travelerscloset said:
You're my DIY Princess! I should take lessons from you :smile:

Thanks for dropping by again DonnaHawk. :smile: still have plenty to share.. My collection is really growing! 

DonnaHawk said:
LOVE your advise ...all your bags are beautiful:smile:

Almost done dressing up LV Deauville..  Tried making (hand-sewn) twilly for her and so far i like them!  :smile: just finishing each end! :smile: Made these also to protect the handles from getting darker.. Will make more and with different cloth design and pattern for the others! 

image-2602846051.jpg

image-3776268743.jpg

image-3545978478.jpg

image-480755207.jpg

Tha---daaaah! Finished edges :smile: 

image-2669448853.jpg

image-2378017330.jpg

image-621492924.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I absolutely LOVE your collection! :biggrin: When I saw those pics of the D&B Jenna bag, I definitely want one now! I adore your Balenciaga tube tote as well as that classy LV and the old denim on that Dior is amazing! I love that wedding story on your LV Damier! Bags with stories are always the most treasured and interesting! :smile: I hope to see more! :biggrin: