RM Pouches SO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ya'll, Nicole called me back regarding our SO Pouch questions, and here's what I found out for us on the SO Pouches:

1. Size of Pouch:

Only the Cory and Kerry can be made for the special order. Erin pouches are NOT an option.

6. Pricing:

The price is full price for a Cory Pouch ($55), or Kerry Pouch ($75), plus any taxes for California and New York State.

3. Font Size:

The font size for SO phrases is available in ONE SIZE only, which is the smaller font size that the original "Minkettes :heart: TPF" was completed in. This size is the only sized embossing plates available as of now. Bigger is not an option.

Larger scripted font, like on "Boob Fund" pouch, is no longer made, at all.

4. Number of Letters / Phrase Length:

Minimum or Maximum number of lettering depends on what our phrase is. There is no min/max, but the phrase has to be approved by the RM team.

5. Graphics:

Unfortunately, the possibility of graphic design on the SO Pouches is not available in the NYC factory, which requires an 8-person minimum for Special Order Pouches.

However, it MAY be possible to do get this SO done WITH GRAPHICS at the overseas factory, which would require 50-person minimum for Special Order Pouches.

In addition, Nicole asked if I had a sketch of the graphic, (for the Tattoo Fund Pouch SO) but I said we were undecided on an image. Then I asked if we were able to sketch our own design for that SO or will they be providing the image based on what we would like. Nicole said she will get back to us on that after speaking to the factory and the RM team. So we will see what is available for this SO too!!!

6. Colored Embossing

I do not know the specifics on the ability to use a different color foil for embossing, sorry.

I like the cursive script on the "Love Life" pouch, and the color! Other colors I like are the bright pink or bright green. I think we should go for "Minkettes :heart: tpf" since its something everyone can relate! Or something along the lines of "Bag addict," etc.

Maybe it should be something that isn't Minkette specific, but specific to TPF so that it might appeal to TPFers from other brand subforums, too. :smile: Just an idea.

I like the cursive script on the "Love Life" pouch, and the color! Other colors I like are the bright pink or bright green. I think we should go for "Minkettes :heart: tpf" since its something everyone can relate! Or something along the lines of "Bag addict," etc.

^i agree!!!

Maybe it should be something that isn't Minkette specific, but specific to TPF so that it might appeal to TPFers from other brand subforums, too. :smile: Just an idea.

i think know what you mean, but it is RM that is making it. do you think people who don't use her brand will buy her item? I don't know. and would they be willing to wait until it's made and go through all the stages. i mean, some people don't have the patience. but Minkettes usually do because they love the brand.

i mean, "Minkettes :heart: TPF" isn't the only pouch we want to make. there can be plenty more pouch so's too. so we have a ton of options as to what we, collectively, want them to say on it. it think, but show of interest that "Minkettes :heart: TPF" is going to be the first pouch. but we will see how everyone feels, what they are pulling for.

Hi Ladies,

Here are my preferences right now, but as most of you were saying I'm totally ok with majority rules!

1. text: "Minkettes :heart: TPF"
2. size: kerry
3. leather: pink (like pebbled bright pink)
4. lining: cheetah (but majority rules)
5. hardware: gunmetal, antique silver or silver
6. zipper pull: thick older zipper pull
7. zipper track: no preference
8. smaller cursive-font (but whichever is fine, too)

Disco- Thanks so much for your work on this!

Yknow, you hear in Sighting threads in the sub-forums suggestions about a TPF bracelet. This would be awesome if someone happened to see you pull out the Minkettes :heart: TPF pouch.

^i agree!!!

i think know what you mean, but it is RM that is making it. do you think people who don't use her brand will buy her item? I don't know. and would they be willing to wait until it's made and go through all the stages. i mean, some people don't have the patience. but Minkettes usually do because they love the brand.

i mean, "Minkettes :heart: TPF" isn't the only pouch we want to make. there can be plenty more pouch so's too. so we have a ton of options as to what we, collectively, want them to say on it. it think, but show of interest that "Minkettes :heart: TPF" is going to be the first pouch. but we will see how everyone feels, what they are pulling for.
Well, if you all are settled on the Minkettes :heart: TPF that's cool. I think you're right about people not wanting to wait for a regular SO.

I was just thinking when you said that they required 50 people for a graphic pouch that it could be a sitewide thing ie a TPF-Minkoff collaboration sort of like the "design a satchel" thing we all did. I think if it was advertised sitewide we could come up with 50 people who might want a cute TPF-themed leather pouch. Those appeal to more than just Minkettes, ya know. Something like "Bag hag" or "Purse Fund" would appeal to just about everybody.

I do realize that's beyond the scope of what you're looking to do here, though.

It definitely is a fantastic idea! But making sure 8 people have all their info payments, etc for a handnbag SO was a bit consuming, so making sure 50 random people who aren't knowledgable of her materials, etc, could be a big hassle, or it could go smoothly. It can go either way, but I don't have the time for that commitment right now. I would like to see it happen someday though. It would be great fun!

Well, if you all are settled on the Minkettes :heart: TPF that's cool. I think you're right about people not wanting to wait for a regular SO. Love your idea for sure.

I was just thinking when you said that they required 50 people for a graphic pouch that it could be a sitewide thing ie a TPF-Minkoff collaboration sort of like the "design a satchel" thing we all did. I think if it was advertised sitewide we could come up with 50 people who might want a cute TPF-themed leather pouch. Those appeal to more than just Minkettes, ya know. Something like "Bag hag" or "Purse Fund" would appeal to just about everybody.

I do realize that's beyond the scope of what you're looking to do here, though.

The font size for SO phrases is available in ONE SIZE only, which is the smaller font size that the original "Minkettes :heart: TPF" was completed in. This size is the only sized embossing plates available as of now. Bigger is not an option.

Uh oh, this might be a deal breaker for me... But I'll wait to make a final decision once the specs are decided upon.

Can I make a suggestion? Hopefully, I'm not stepping on any toes...

I think it would help get the ball rolling if we just picked a phrase and size (for example, "minkettes :heart: tPF" on a cory size pouch) first. That way you could start a new thread with those basics in the title (along w/ "pending approval"). Don't get me wrong, bouncing around ideas is great... but if there is so much going on in this one thread (different sizes, different phrases, different colors), there's never going to be a consensus on any one SO. KWIM? :flowers:

***EDIT***

***Participant Number***
There is a 24-person minimum for Pouch Special Orders made in NYC, and 50-person minimum for Special Overseas made overseas.

If you order more than one pouch, that decreases the number of participants needed.
For example: If I ordered two pouches, then only 22 more people are needed to join to go into production.

Of course you can have any number of people join beyond the minimum of participants.

1. Size of Pouch:

Only the Cory and Kerry can be made for the special order. Erin pouches are NOT an option.

6. Pricing:

The price is full price for a Cory Pouch ($55), or Kerry Pouch ($75), plus any taxes for California and New York State.

3. Font Size:

4. Number of Letters / Phrase Length:

Minimum or Maximum number of lettering depends on what our phrase is. There is no min/max, but the phrase has to be approved by the RM team.

5. Graphics:

Unfortunately, the possibility of graphic design on the SO Pouches is not available in the NYC factory, which requires an 24-person minimum for Special Order Pouches.

However, it MAY be possible to do get this SO done WITH GRAPHICS at the overseas factory, which would require 50-person minimum for Special Order Pouches.

In addition, Nicole asked if I had a sketch of the graphic, (for the Tattoo Fund Pouch SO) but I said we were undecided on an image. Then I asked if we were able to sketch our own design for that SO or will they be providing the image based on what we would like. Nicole said she will get back to us on that after speaking to the factory and the RM team. So we will see what is available for this SO too!!!

6. Colored Embossing

I do not know the specifics on the ability to use a different color foil for embossing, sorry.

Last edited:
can i make a suggestion? Hopefully, i'm not stepping on any toes...

I think it would help get the ball rolling if we just picked a phrase and size (for example, "minkettes :heart: tpf" on a cory size pouch) first. That way you could start a new thread with those basics in the title (along w/ "pending approval"). Don't get me wrong, bouncing around ideas is great... But if there is so much going on in this one thread (different sizes, different phrases, different colors), there's never going to be a consensus on any one so. Kwim? :flowers:

i totally agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.