Wohoo, finally a Reveal!Early Birthday gifts..Hope pics turn out ok...

Congrats girl! Looks great on u and I looovveee the earrings!! And Happy Birthday! I hope to do my reveal soon too ! (",)
Amsmas, thank u! I love yours too! Yay! Soon I hope! Can't wait to see yours! ;-D

Congrats!!! It's beautiful... I have the same combination but in lambskin.... Enjoy your caviar. ;)
Canneiv, high five! Bag sisters! So precious right! Thank u! I will pamper it.

TDF!! Happy birthday and you're a leo like mademoiselle :smile:
Thank you Hanae! Roar! Lol. I am one happy lioness!

I enjoyed your haul, loved your earrings and absolutely adore your m/l flap. You have great taste. Happy Birthday, it´s going to be a good one :flowers:
Emerilla, it's so sweet of you to say that! Thank you for coming over!

Pretty! Congrats!
Hunniessochic, many thanks! :biggrin:

Happy belated birthday and congrats on your new CJs and classic flap black caviar bag. Wear in good health.
Sassygee, thank you! I definitely will. ;-D

Your new earrings are so pretty! And what a lovely classic flap! Looks great on you too. Congrats and happy birthday!
Kaitydid, u r a sweetheart! Thank u!

Love both purchases. A classic winning combo :smile:

Congrats![/QUOTE

Wild child, thanks a lot! Love them too. So precious, lol. :biggrin:

lovely classic ~ never get tired of seeing this bag ~ congrats ~ enjoy!
Thank you so much joansie! Me too! Love to look at everyone's bag. Never tired of it. My hubby does not understand why. To him, it's all the same. Hahaha.

congratz jdmf, so happy u finally got ur classic :yahoo:
Yay milksway25! Finally have it! Looks like it's so difficult to stop! :-0

happy birthday! May I ask which boutique you purchased your earrings? I'm looking for the same pair to replace the ones I have :smile:
Ehy210, the earrings were purchased in Singapore. You are from States yes? CJs are hard to find. They sell fast. Rings, earrings...When my hubby was in Rome, and asked to see rings, they had none. Came back to Singapore, lucky to find this one. I wanted a ring but they did not have the one I wanted. This earring code(12A A42175Y02003 COL Z2800) HTH. :biggrin:

Congratulations! Gorgeous bag and a classic! Bag looks great on you!
Thank you willeyi! I'm still in cloud nine! Lol

is the chain on the m/l smaller than the jumbo?
I know the length is shorter.
Hi nguyenvk9099, I'm sorry but I have no idea. Very new in this myself. :smile:

Congrats and happy birthday jdmf!
Da6396, thank you for your well wishes!

Thank you all so much for making this such a wonderful reveal, for your compliments and Birthday wishes! Such wonderful and helpful people! God bless!