Did I do good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i found the reveal you did get a deal nice bag
I have a speedy 30 from 05 bought it new
Yours Looks in good condition
I am in love with my vintage speedy 40 even though I over paid thanks for commenting and sharing :smile:

I think I found a great 200USD deal on a Sophie, but have never seen it in this color. Has anyone else? I don't want to buy it if nobody has seen it.

Attachments

• do you know.jpg
    do you know.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 561
I think I found a great 200USD deal on a Sophie, but have never seen it in this color. Has anyone else? I don't want to buy it if nobody has seen it.

Oh, Addy, Lee, Elle??!! Where is one of you lovelies? Dr. Dior has something she wants to point out. Email incoming.

This is 1000% fake. Very dissapointed that you lied in your listing that we authenticated this. Also, stop posting picture of your fake bag. 10000% fake by seller Jennifer Protas.
http://style.ly/for_sale#!/louis-vuitton-limited-edition-gracie-monogram-handbag-1092415
Not a Sophie. It is a fake gracie. I see you are selling it on style.ly. Stop selling fakes.
Thanks.;)

Oh, Addy, Lee, Elle??!! Where is one of you lovelies? Dr. Dior has something she wants to point out. Email incoming.
Got it my friend. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.