The New Coach Site is Now Updated. Need help on what to buy that is a light and cute

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I am always up early and the Coach.com site is now updated with all the new goodies we were curious about. So now ladies feast your eyes on the new totes and diaper bags with the little strip colors at the bottom going the same way as the straw baskets. I am keeping away from any heavy hardware from now on after my latest experience. I cannot even hold my Legacy denim bag which I refuse to part with , the blue and white one with the scarf. I guess my back is out...Any opinion of really nice bags on this new site or older bags that are lite and cute for daytime to night? I would appreciate your favorites.... :drool:

I like the new signature multi stripe, but I don't think you can go into night with those bags - too casual. I'm kinda waiting now until May when the cotton legacy stuff comes out. Or at least until the end of next month when I can order stuff again without feeling too guilty.

sooo much cute stuff up there.
love this...but don't $60 love it...
92079_SVMC_t.jpg

hmm...day to night bag, eh?
being summer...you could get away with alot...I really like this:
10828_BBRPH_t.jpg

and maybe these crossbodies would be better on your back?
10746_B4WT_t.jpg
10768_BBKBK_t.jpg

Wooo, I will buy my 12 years old daughter multi stripe puch and I want straw bag !!

I just got legacy tote. I should have waited..sigh.

I love the pear color. Those are just adorable.
I do like the straw as well. Hmmm...very nice very nice.
I'm not an Ergo lover though....they really went all out for that line, though.

i dont like the ergo's at all...they remind me of something my mom would carry...no offense to anyone that loves them or owns them...they just aren't my style...

i dont like the ergo's at all...they remind me of something my mom would carry...no offense to anyone that loves them or owns them...they just aren't my style...

Haha. I don't know why I like them, because I usually go for the classic ones with the Cs on them. But I won't buy the Ergo, basically because I don't have that much money (lol) and I think it would be something my mom would carry too...my generation is all about showing off the label. ;)

I am always up early and the Coach.com site is now updated with all the new goodies we were curious about. So now ladies feast your eyes on the new totes and diaper bags with the little strip colors at the bottom going the same way as the straw baskets. I am keeping away from any heavy hardware from now on after my latest experience. I cannot even hold my Legacy denim bag which I refuse to part with , the blue and white one with the scarf. I guess my back is out...Any opinion of really nice bags on this new site or older bags that are lite and cute for daytime to night? I would appreciate your favorites.... :drool:

You are on the right track by saying you want to avoid hardware.

10599_SVPE_t.jpg

this is really light. mine should get here by friday!

i know you are looking for a day/night bag so this may be an option also. doesnt hold much, but it is light
6094_B4BK_t.jpg