Your AUGUST score... eye-candy galore!!!

My new to me Pink Whipstitch Desire. It's a very, very delicate feeling leather which I know is going to need TLC. Reminds me quite a bit of Bal, but there's no glaze on it. I will definitely be treating it prior to wearing. I took a few mod pics too since we haven't seen much of this one...doubt I'll ever wear it x-body, but it's nice to have the option and it's nice that the strap is adjustable too! The color is actually a bit darker/deeper IRL than it appears in pictures.

A pretty Instagram pic for fun:
d45466dd.jpg

f0aad805.jpg

7bff512a.jpg

4e281b0d.jpg

e856931e.jpg

0a0fcffd.jpg

24242ce1.jpg

Last edited:
My new to me Pink Whipstitch Desire. It's a very, very delicate feeling leather which I know is going to need TLC. Reminds me quite a bit of Bal, but there's no glaze on it. I will definitely be treating it prior to wearing. I took a few mod pics too since we haven't seen much of this one...doubt I'll ever wear it x-body, but it's nice to have the option and it's nice that the strap is adjustable too! The color is actually a bit darker/deeper IRL than it appears in pictures.

d45466dd.jpg

f0aad805.jpg

7bff512a.jpg

4e281b0d.jpg

e856931e.jpg

0a0fcffd.jpg

24242ce1.jpg

That pink is such a soft, pretty color. Love the Desire!

d45466dd.jpg

f0aad805.jpg

7bff512a.jpg

4e281b0d.jpg

e856931e.jpg

0a0fcffd.jpg

24242ce1.jpg
that is such a cute color and looks great on you!

^pretty color!!
Thanks! The color is def what drew me to the bag. I am still a little torn on the style b/c I feel like it's trying to copy the City, but then again it has a lot more detail, enough I'm hoping to make it stand alone.

That pink is such a soft, pretty color. Love the Desire!
Thank you! It's really even better irl, very hard to photograph.:smile:

that is such a cute color and looks great on you!
Many thanks! :smile:

d45466dd.jpg

f0aad805.jpg

7bff512a.jpg

4e281b0d.jpg

e856931e.jpg

0a0fcffd.jpg

24242ce1.jpg

Wow, love this! Look at that leather. :hbeat:
Looks great on you!

I apologize if this is the wrong place - I'm new and can't make my own thread yet. Anyway, I just bought this bag last night on ebay, my very first RM bag. I've been eyeing RMs for about six months now and almost purchased a grey Swing from Zappos, but then started to hunt on ebay and found this beauty for a great deal.

My only concern is that when I went into the reference section of RM here on tPF, I didn't see this style as any of the threads. I'm not so much worried it's fake (well, now that I've written that I guess I could be a little worried) but I'm sort of confused. When I Google the name (It's the Covet shoulder bag) there are numerous results, but no threads about it here? Anyway I really can't wait for it to get here. :woohoo:

2qkm23k.png

I don't know how, but I scored a mini mini MAB at Nordstrom Rack today! The color is pearl, and it's an ostrich embossed leather. I was contemplating buying one for full price! It cost $179.

image-1675875978.jpg

Here it is hanging out with my Electric Blue Mam.

I don't know how, but I scored a mini mini MAB at Nordstrom Rack today! The color is pearl, and it's an ostrich embossed leather. I was contemplating buying one for full price! It cost $179.

View attachment 1827646

Here it is hanging out with my Electric Blue Mam.

Is that the electric blue that came most recently - the one that had the shiny, glazed finish? I wonder how it compares to the royal that just came out. They look similar.

fabae said:
Is that the electric blue that came most recently - the one that had the shiny, glazed finish? I wonder how it compares to the royal that just came out. They look similar.

I think it's the newest, it has the leopard lining. I bought it for almost half off on Amazon. It is kind of shiny, and wrinkly, almost like patent but not quite. Seems like it will take a beating.

I apologize if this is the wrong place - I'm new and can't make my own thread yet. Anyway, I just bought this bag last night on ebay, my very first RM bag. I've been eyeing RMs for about six months now and almost purchased a grey Swing from Zappos, but then started to hunt on ebay and found this beauty for a great deal.

My only concern is that when I went into the reference section of RM here on tPF, I didn't see this style as any of the threads. I'm not so much worried it's fake (well, now that I've written that I guess I could be a little worried) but I'm sort of confused. When I Google the name (It's the Covet shoulder bag) there are numerous results, but no threads about it here? Anyway I really can't wait for it to get here. :woohoo:

2qkm23k.png
Here's a thread about Covets. http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/does-anyone-covet-this-bag-635301.html