My birthday present reveal!!

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
I got a wonderful MbMJ bag for my birthday from my mum, dad and boyfriend. Who is up for a reveal? :smile::smile:

Attachments

• presents.jpg
    presents.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,087
Here you go! My new Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Pixie in Coral! I wasn't sure on the handle at first, but as it turns out, I love that part of it now! Ha ha. And thanks for the belated birthday wish! I will post full outfit photos soon!

Attachments

• marc-jacobs-pixie.jpg
    marc-jacobs-pixie.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 973
  • marc-by-marc-jacobs-pixie.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs-pixie.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 958
Thank you! She is adorable! And here are the modelling photos which I took for my blog. I wore it out for my birthday meal, I couldn't wait to. Ha ha!

Attachments

• birthday 5.jpg
    birthday 5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 919
  • birthday 11.jpg
    birthday 11.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 919
  • lorna-burford-birthday 3.jpg
    lorna-burford-birthday 3.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 950
  • lorna-burford.jpg
    lorna-burford.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 955
Wow, so cute, thx for sharing these pics! Love the color, it's an adorable bag for sure! I like your bracelets and watch combo too, I've been wanting a rose gold watch for awhile now. Yours looks great clustered next to the pretty bracelets.

Super cute! It looks great on you. BTW, I have you to thank for my Berry Haze Natasha. Your pics were the only ones I came across that were actually true to color and looked way better than those on all the retail sites :smile: Enjoy your bag and happy birthday!

Wow, so cute, thx for sharing these pics! Love the color, it's an adorable bag for sure! I like your bracelets and watch combo too, I've been wanting a rose gold watch for awhile now. Yours looks great clustered next to the pretty bracelets.

Glad you like it! Oh mines actually a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch too! The Blade Chrono Rose Gold. I have attached a photo of it here! I bought it for myself as a birthday gift!

Super cute! It looks great on you. BTW, I have you to thank for my Berry Haze Natasha. Your pics were the only ones I came across that were actually true to color and looked way better than those on all the retail sites :smile: Enjoy your bag and happy birthday!

Oh I'm glad you got it! Isn't the colour amazing? I love it so much!

Attachments

• arm-swag-candy.jpg
    arm-swag-candy.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 993
  • marc-by-marc-jacobs-blade-chrono-rose-gold.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs-blade-chrono-rose-gold.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,171
  • rose-gold-watch.jpg
    rose-gold-watch.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,379
  • marc-by-marc-jacobs-blade-chorno.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs-blade-chorno.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2,108
LornaLou said:
Glad you like it! Oh mines actually a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch too! The Blade Chrono Rose Gold. I have attached a photo of it here! I bought it for myself as a birthday gift!

Nice birthday splurge! Congrats! (off to look up the watch now :smile:)