After much trial and error...I've FINALLY found my perfect Proenza!!!!

May 7, 2008
So I thought the PS1 was THE bag for me....turned out it wasn't so. Then moved on to the Keepall, which I did like, but still wasn't 100% in love with. By happen chance, I saw a lady carrying a PS that I had never even given the slightest thought to...but it completely caught my eye and made me swoon! So on the hunt I went and was lucky enough to find the bag online and on sale to boot! It arrived this AM and all I can say is that I am utterly and totally in awe of this gorgeous bag! Everything about it I adore! The leather is amazingly thick & lush and gorgeously pebbled! I love the details and think it will function perfectly for me. I think this bag is very refined and yet has a casual enough vibe that will make it wearable in most any situation.

Presenting my 'Old' PS11 Tote in Saddle. Feel funny calling it 'old' but since Proenza has now changed the design of this bag I guess that's how it's currently known. I personally prefer this style to the newer one, so glad I was able to find it before it's too late! :biggrin:

4f31fc93.jpg

Thank you Ellies!:smile: The leather is so incredibly gorgeous and I am sure hoping it withstands the tests of time!
This is gorgeous!! :love: Congrats!! I love the pebbled leather and that it looks so well made!

Thanks sd! It's an orangey brown color, kinda chameleon like. I will try and take a few pics of it with some other colored bags for reference. I think this bag also looks so amazing and classic in the black, but I'm just not a black bag girl!
very nice and different from the other PS bags I've seen
the color looks red or orange on my screen; by the name, I'd expect it to be a brown?

What a great find! Do you find that the expandable side panels make a big difference in how much you can carry?

It's such a smart-looking tote. You'll get so much wear out of this!!

I have never seen this one irl nor click when i see it online but thru several pics that you took, this definitely surprise me. I thought its a fat looking tote. Make sure to model it, dear!

Thanks! :smile: The side zips definitely give this bag a lot of versatility in space/capacity! I like that it's virtually flat from top to bottom, but of course can expand to be quite a bit wider (5") and more spacious. And the bottom is not too wide either (5" max) and it lays nicely on the shoulder under my arm. So all in all, you could carry as little as you'd want or quite a bit. It could easily fit a laptop, book, water bottle and all your other daily essentials. I will try to take some more comparison pics with it expanded and loaded up soon! And the leather is so thick and lush that I would not feel bad or be scared to carry it to capacity!
What a great find! Do you find that the expandable side panels make a big difference in how much you can carry?

It's such a smart-looking tote. You'll get so much wear out of this!!

I love that bag! I looked at the new style this weekend and, though I've only seen this style in photos, I think I like it a lot more. Enjoy it and wear it well!
Yeah, I am not a few of the new style...I feel like this version is much more classic and versatile. I never really even knew this bag existed until I saw it worn irl...it's definitely one of those bags that seeing is believing! :smile:

I did take a few quick mod pics with it too. The bag has a bit of tissue paper in the bottom, no real contents, but you get the picture.

b87a2ecc.jpg

60b5314e.jpg

bc5e2529.jpg

So I thought the PS1 was THE bag for me....turned out it wasn't so. Then moved on to the Keepall, which I did like, but still wasn't 100% in love with. By happen chance, I saw a lady carrying a PS that I had never even given the slightest thought to...but it completely caught my eye and made me swoon! So on the hunt I went and was lucky enough to find the bag online and on sale to boot! It arrived this AM and all I can say is that I am utterly and totally in awe of this gorgeous bag! Everything about it I adore! The leather is amazingly thick & lush and gorgeously pebbled! I love the details and think it will function perfectly for me. I think this bag is very refined and yet has a casual enough vibe that will make it wearable in most any situation.

Presenting my 'Old' PS11 Tote in Saddle. Feel funny calling it 'old' but since Proenza has now changed the design of this bag I guess that's how it's currently known. I personally prefer this style to the newer one, so glad I was able to find it before it's too late! :biggrin:

4f31fc93.jpg
Hey, this is cool! I'm not a tote person at all but this one looks gorgeous and I love the functionality of the zippers on the sides. Great find, scoobs!

Thank you uadjit! :smile: I have been searching for a functional yet classy tote for a while, so when I saw this one I had to jump!
Hey, this is cool! I'm not a tote person at all but this one looks gorgeous and I love the functionality of the zippers on the sides. Great find, scoobs!

Many thanks JetSetGo! :flowers:
This bag is so elegant! Congrats on your divine purchase!

Thanks again!
bag looks great on you
I'm sure you'll get plenty of wear out of it
congrats