ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Got engaged back in May. Tiffany Soleste 1.14 ct (1.5 ct total), E, VS2

1629.jpg

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Got abit of a brighter picture, sorry for "spamming", im just so excited :heart:View attachment 1816498
Love all the pics of your beautiful ring. What an absolutely perfect diamond. :smile:

Got engaged back in May. Tiffany Soleste 1.14 ct (1.5 ct total), E, VS2
1629.jpg
Looks perfect on you! So much sparkle..

My (upgraded) engagement ring - cushion cut diamond center stone, 1.82ct FVS2, set in diamond pave halo, 2.67tcw. Wedding band is Cartier.
Original engagement ring was a Tiffany 6-prong solitaire, 0.91ct D VVS1. It was just meant to be when we found this cushion cut stone which is exactly 2x the side of my original. The tcw also so happens to be my birth date and month! This ring is so meant to be!
To prevent DSS, I still wear my original engagement ring occasionally :graucho:
I agree it was meant to be! Stunning!

Recently engaged. Custom made 1.15 cushion with euroshank. Inside of the band, there are three'i love you' diamonds that were taken from the first promise he bought me in high school
I'm in love with the delicate band. It's a gorgeous ring.

How exicting! Here are pics of my original Tiffany 6-prong round brilliant 0.91ct DVVS1
Ring size is 5.5
Hope to see your e-ring pics soon! :tender:
I could never get sick of a gorgeous solitaire like that. :smile:

Hi, so I have been reading this thread for like 2 years now... And I got engaged July 2011. I've finally just decided to post a picture of my ring... It is actually already almost my wedding date. I will be getting married in September.
Anyway, I absolutely love it! :smile: I don't know all the Specs. All I know is it is 3.02 carats. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• image-2950207262.jpg
    image-2950207262.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 3,642
Reactions: altigirl88
Hi, so I have been reading this thread for like 2 years now... And I got engaged July 2011. I've finally just decided to post a picture of my ring... It is actually already almost my wedding date. I will be getting married in September.
Anyway, I absolutely love it! :smile: I don't know all the Specs. All I know is it is 3.02 carats. Thanks for letting me share.
Really pretty. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

m_ushi said:

So pretty! :smile:

I am Greek Orthodox and I'm supposed to wear my ring set on my right hand. It's honestly more comfortable on my left so I wear my real set on my left and a plain band on my right.

I was raised catholic so wore my engagement ring on my left hand and then converted before our wedding so switched to right hand - I wear my set on my right hand but my husband did buy me a diamond band and a beautiful 5.5ct aquamarine with diamonds ring for the left hand, just in case people think I am available haha.

Beautiful and so sparkly!!! Good luck for the wedding :smile: Our 1 year anniversary is September 10!