Favourite color of all time for longchamp le pliage?

Yes, new fall colors are at Nordys.
I like the dark green one also ~ so classy for fall !

yay, thanks! just saw it this morning. Although, after looking at the fall colors, and considering my own collection, I think I'm just going to be happy with my chocolate. As much as I love the brighter color bags, I'm mainly using the larges as true toes - for gym stuff, travel, etc. They get pretty banged up with, so I'm going to stick to the darker shades that show less wear. :smile:

I was looking at all colors, I liked bilberry, navy, duck blue, camel, chocolate, every hour I was deciding on different one. Finally I chose graphite and next day went to Bloomindales and purchased..... black one.
And I think that was the right decision - match to everything and look just gorgeous.

Wouldn't a navy Longchamp clash with black clothes, and vice versa for black Longchamp and navy clothes? I don't have much black (only a lot of navy) so that wouldn't be a huge issue for me -- I was just wondering if anyone has tried to pair those two colors together.

bilberry, but then i am biased as i love purple!

I have a*Bilberry, red and taupe. I love*Bilberry the most!*:smile:

--- I don't have one in Bilberry but that might be my next purchase- gorgeous color!

I ordered a small black short handle from Nordies...

Is Bilberry different enough to get both ???????? I keep dreaming of Bilberry!

I am absolutely obsessing about Bilberry - will be my first Longchamp. Yeeeey!

As a leaving gift from my colleagues I just received a Le Pliage - Black with brown leather - I'm so overwhelmed! hadn't expected this as a gift! I love it and will truly miss my colleagues!

As a leaving gift from my colleagues I just received a Le Pliage - Black with brown leather - I'm so overwhelmed! hadn't expected this as a gift! I love it and will truly miss my colleagues!
what a great and thoughtful gift !
I love nothing more than giving/receiving practical gifts.
You will use her for years !!