Leather leggings- yay or nay??

I love leather leggings and pants. I haven't work mine much lately being that its summer time. If you love them they are a yay for me! You can wear mostly anything if it's styled properly.
Here's the last time I wore mine.

bc26fdf1.jpg

Wow! You look amazing in yours (we're shaped similarly, so this assures me that I would at least look half as nice and you do in yours :smile:).

I LOOOOOOOOOVE leather and I LOVE leather leggings/pants/skirts/dresses...everything. If you feel comfortable in them and know how to style them, you (and anyone) should get a pair! :yes:

I just bought a pair of leather leggings finally (I've only had faux ones up until this point) and I can't wait to get them.

I've worn flat sandals, ankle boots, sky high wedges and stilettos with my leggings and they look fab. My favorite look is wearing them with my 5050 OTK boots to create a seamless look in the legs.

IMG_7770.jpg

Another shot with some wedges and a tee

IMG_7387.jpg

And where are yours from? they look amazing :smile:

def no faux leather...it doesn't breathe....from my personal experience i got bad reaction from non-breathable pleather...

Really?!!! I have had 2 pairs of faux leather leggings/trousers now, my first were from Topshop and were sooooo comfy, i was sorry to see them go but i lost weight and they no longer fit me....
My new ones (although not AS comfy as the Topshop ones) are definately not 'non-breatheable' :biggrin:

Really?!!! I have had 2 pairs of faux leather leggings/trousers now, my first were from Topshop and were sooooo comfy, i was sorry to see them go but i lost weight and they no longer fit me....
My new ones (although not AS comfy as the Topshop ones) are definately not 'non-breatheable' :biggrin:

I feel like some leather ones might be good but it's hard to find the one's that look like leather and do no smell excessively of plastic.

I wonder how many pairs Kim Kardashian has?