What style is this? *THE CL IDENTIFICATION THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can anyone help me identify these ribbon sandals I recently won on ebay? I'm thinking that they are an older style...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13072902775...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1287
Hey! Where you able to find out the names of those ribbon sandals? I also have very similar ones-with darker ribbon and cork heel. http://www.notesbytanya.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Louboutin-triple-collage.jpg and here http://www.notesbytanya.com/chilly-days/

I got them at decadestwo1 about a year ago, there were named someting like crossgrain ribbon but I doubt its there original name. Let me know if you have more info.

Hey! Where you able to find out the names of those ribbon sandals? I also have very similar ones-with darker ribbon and cork heel. http://www.notesbytanya.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Louboutin-triple-collage.jpg and here http://www.notesbytanya.com/chilly-days/

I got them at decadestwo1 about a year ago, there were named someting like crossgrain ribbon but I doubt its there original name. Let me know if you have more info.

OMG, thank you!! I had given up on anyone being able to help me out on these. Those are such a close match, like sister shoes. :smile:

I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?

Untitled.jpg

The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?

Untitled.jpg

The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The pair on the right are NOT Decolletes. I have a pair and they are not that pointy-toed.

Untitled.jpg

The pair on the right are NOT Decolletes. I have a pair and they are not that pointy-toed.

They are not the original decolletes which have an almond toe, but the new decolletes which i believe is decollete 354 which came out in the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.