Your AUGUST score... eye-candy galore!!!

travelerscloset

just passing through
O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
Let me start ;) My August arrival... Choco/Cream basketweave MAM! More photos at my reveal thread from post #384

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

Some of mine....;) Arrived in the morning! but I have a few questions about the orange MAB

1) The tag inside is now leather, does this means that it is the more current item? I miss the metal tag....
2) I am surprised to find that the longer strap does not have a hook like the other MAB I have. Anyone know how to use this?? Where do I hook?
3) The metalware seems lighter than my other MAB. I am kinda worried. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 20120804_105325.jpg
    20120804_105325.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 918
  • 20120804_105343.jpg
    20120804_105343.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 915
  • 20120804_105358.jpg
    20120804_105358.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 911
  • 20120804_105419.jpg
    20120804_105419.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 913
  • 20120804_105514.jpg
    20120804_105514.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 975
Hamhamjanice said:
Some of mine....;) Arrived in the morning! but I have a few questions about the orange MAB

1) The tag inside is now leather, does this means that it is the more current item? I miss the metal tag....
2) I am surprised to find that the longer strap does not have a hook like the other MAB I have. Anyone know how to use this?? Where do I hook?
3) The metalware seems lighter than my other MAB. I am kinda worried. Is this normal?

Lovely! I think some of the mam's strap can only hook on the side which I don't like about... To me if that's the case I will only carry on my forearm

Let me start ;) My August arrival... Choco/Cream basketweave MAM! More photos at my reveal thread from post #384

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

I've posted in your collection thread too, but she's such a classy beauty! And her leather seems so darm soft!! Congrats :biggrin:

Congrats Hamhamhanice!
1) Yes, RM has changed the tag from metal one to leather one since this spring / summer collection I believe.
2) I think your orange MAB is new "tangerine" - I used to have one - which comes with new style strap. you can attach it to the dog leash clasps on the side of your bag (you need to detach it from the bag's side D rings).
3) Yes it is normal. I remember (used to be) my tangerine MAM had very plasticky, light weight hardware too.

FYI :smile:

I've posted in your collection thread too, but she's such a classy beauty! And her leather seems so darm soft!! Congrats :biggrin:

Congrats Hamhamhanice!
1) Yes, RM has changed the tag from metal one to leather one since this spring / summer collection I believe.
2) I think your orange MAB is new "tangerine" - I used to have one - which comes with new style strap. you can attach it to the dog leash clasps on the side of your bag (you need to detach it from the bag's side D rings).
3) Yes it is normal. I remember (used to be) my tangerine MAM had very plasticky, light weight hardware too.

Dear blackcat,

THANK YOU! What a relief. Yes its a beauty too... Will be accompany me for work on Mon!

Congrats Hamhamhanice!

Opps, apologies, its 'blackcat777'.

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

Beautiful! This MAM is perfection in BW form. Love the leather on the body of it. So unique.. Congrats!

Congrats on your Covet and MAB! You can never go wrong with an Orange bag. :woohoo:

Ladies my new-to-me beauties have come home!!

First, my BQP MAC with silver siggy hardware and fleur de lis lining

image-2381971796.jpg

AND my new-to-me Stonewash Blue MAM! Woohoo!

image-2157150924.jpg

Both from awesome TPFr's passing on their lovelies to me :smile:

image-2755998610.jpg

Reactions: shesnochill
Opps, apologies, its 'blackcat777'.

No problem! "blackcat" is fine :smile:

Here is my first August purchase. She's got few light scratches on her beautiful face, but her beautiful color is more than make up for a little cosmetic blemish! I'm in :love:
Electric blue MAM
037.jpg

Boy it is so hard to capture her true color...no matter what I do, the color came up more blue-er than her color IRL
039.jpg

035.jpg

Last edited:
Ladies my new-to-me beauties have come home!!

First, my BQP MAC with silver siggy hardware and fleur de lis lining

AND my new-to-me Stonewash Blue MAM! Woohoo!

Both from awesome TPFr's passing on their lovelies to me :smile:

OOOHHHHHMG, you've got both of them! What a great score!!
They are both stunning...
Congratulations big time!