So I had a little trip to Harrods today

I don't dare look at other designers, I've only recently discovered mulberry and I can't afford another expensive habit! :graucho:
yes it is a very expensive habit but I really think my frenzied collecting habit is coming to an end.
I have my eye on a prada and possibly a wallet and that is it!! I have enough bags to enjoy!

Ooh I was going to guess oak printed lily!!!

no :sad: oak did nothing for me...... so don't think oak printed would work either. seems like I can't do oak in a small bag!:P

...famous last words!!! :lolots:
hahahaha but I like actually using my bags and any more means some will sit all alone and sad!!

Plus I made a serious promise to DH re ONE MORE BAG.

And with another house purchase a possibility next year.....although I dread being in a chain now. the last time was so easy!

I didn't say anything about SLGs though! hahahaha

What a lovely new bag! I clicked on your blog link, CPrincess. I can't believe there is another female academic out there obsessed with handbags and stationery! I subscribe to all the stationery blogs you do! Here's to not doing anything by halves ....

You big tease! Fab reveal x
:P thank you!
What a lovely new bag! I clicked on your blog link, CPrincess. I can't believe there is another female academic out there obsessed with handbags and stationery! I subscribe to all the stationery blogs you do! Here's to not doing anything by halves ....
Cheers to you too! I am a bit of an odd one out for academia for loving fashion. Do you have a blog? Filofaxes were my addiction before I branched out to handbags.
Loved this reveal kept me in suspense all the way.;)

Hehe! :smile:

CPrincessUK said:
:P thank you!

Cheers to you too! I am a bit of an odd one out for academia for loving fashion. Do you have a blog? Filofaxes were my addiction before I branched out to handbags.

Hehe! :smile:

I did try a blog for a couple of months but I think I'm better just sticking to my pen and paper style journal! I keep being tempted by filofaxing and do have one but I'll never take it around with me. Prefer pocket diaries that I can slide easily into any bag!

Another lovely 2 LV's, well done. I have been tempted by the NF several times but the narrow straps are holding me back. Eva is gorgeous too. I love my Evora and Palermo, they are large and lightweight and very durable.
I feel the same about the black forest, it did not blow me away, I would have loved it in cassis or burgundy and not in soft matte leather. I wasn't impressed with printed Lexie either. I really wanted the flame bays, but another bag crossed my path lol.

Another lovely 2 LV's, well done. I have been tempted by the NF several times but the narrow straps are holding me back. Eva is gorgeous too. I love my Evora and Palermo, they are large and lightweight and very durable.
I feel the same about the black forest, it did not blow me away, I would have loved it in cassis or burgundy and not in soft matte leather. I wasn't impressed with printed Lexie either. I really wanted the flame bays, but another bag crossed my path lol.

Thanks!
Oooh which bag is that? Mulberry or non mulberry? I loved petrol Daria :smile: