Retail Therapy Reveal with Modeling Pics!

I hope your mother has a speedy recovery! I know how it is to be in the hospital and needing some retail therapy. Been there and bought that. Good for you treating yourself to a lovely bag!

Here are a few more pics including a couple of modeling pics:

Attachments

• AudreyNavyFishTote012.jpg
    AudreyNavyFishTote012.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 434
  • AudreyNavyFishTote008.jpg
    AudreyNavyFishTote008.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 428
  • AudreyNavyFishTote013.jpg
    AudreyNavyFishTote013.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 434
  • AudreyFishToteModel002.jpg
    AudreyFishToteModel002.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 447
  • AudreyFishToteModel003.jpg
    AudreyFishToteModel003.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 440
Here! Glad to hear your mom's surgery went well. Wishing her a speedy and full recovery.

Wishhin mom a speedy recovery

praying your mom will have a speedy recovery.

Katev, I hope your mom has a safe and fast recovery!

I hope your mother has a speedy recovery! I know how it is to be in the hospital and needing some retail therapy. Been there and bought that. Good for you treating yourself to a lovely bag!

Cute bag! Wishing your mom a full, speedy recovery!

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery, and Congrats on a Gorgeous bag.

Fish tote! Lovely, lovely. I hope your mom gets well soon!!

Thank you all. My Mom is very elderly and frail and we realize that we cannot have her with us forever, but we don't want her to suffer either. I am really thrilled that she is doing well!

Here she is my beautiful new Audrey Motif Canvas Fish Medium Cinched Tote 19574 in navy/natural with gold hardware!

The MSRP was $358 but with the discounts I got her for $150.36; plus I had a $50 American Express Gift Card so I only had to pay $112.62 and that included the tax!

I am going to Floriday in September and the Carribbean in October, and I am looking forward to using this beauty!

Love it... it's so summery and pretty. Perfect vacation bag.

Here she is my beautiful new Audrey Motif Canvas Fish Medium Cinched Tote 19574 in navy/natural with gold hardware!

The MSRP was $358 but with the discounts I got her for $150.36; plus I had a $50 American Express Gift Card so I only had to pay $112.62 and that included the tax!

I am going to Floriday in September and the Carribbean in October, and I am looking forward to using this beauty!

Beautiful and Perfect for your upcoming trips!!!!

Hope you mom is doing well and has a great recovery!

Congrats...:smile: