How much would you offer...

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
for this lot? The seller wants to know how much I'd pay... I'm not sure but I was hoping one of you ladies could help me make an offer? :nuts: btw I know they don't allow swapping or buying... but do they allow splitting? lol there are two totes in this... I don't think I'd keep both... Anywhoo I need a general idea so if anyone has any ideas help? :confused1:

01de_1.JPG

I saw the tote on ebay sold around $30, the fan probably around $10, the stickerss....shouldnt worth that much but yesterday one of the ebay sellers sold 5 for $35...I'm not sure about the neckstraps

But I personally think you shouldn't spend that much on them. I wont even buy them....

They got all that stuff for free, but I would say 30 dollars? What was the asking price of the lot? I like that tote too? Maybe I can half the payment with you if the seller wants to get rid of the whole thing?

the pool totes were on ebay recently & went for around $50 i think. i know people get stuff for free, but if you're not around to get it for free & you want it, then it's worth more to you than the price of $0, know what i mean.

I knew I should've started buying several months ago but I wasn't really that interested until my birthday in Jan... I didn't know it would get this popular on :sad: it's so hard finding things now

Someone was selling a pool tote a few weeks back on ebay. I had my eye on it but then I forgot all about it. Luckily, it didn't matter it ended up selling for $80. I wouldn't have paid that much for it.