ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Hello! This is my first post! Does anyone know the history of style 9952 - Lula's Legacy drawstring bag? Thanks!

Welcome!

The other Legacy bags, like the Janice's Legacy and the Patricia's Legacy have been around since about 1994.

I imagine the Lula's Legacy was introduced at about the same time or close to it, since I had one from 1994.

Someone posted information about the women these bags were named for, but I can't find it OR remember who posted it. Maybe someone will come along with a better memory than I have.

:smile:

Last edited:
I got this MFF bag about a year ago but have no idea what's its name. I'm getting rid of some bags on ebay but I need the name of this one to list it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image-1181649861.jpg
    image-1181649861.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 248
Welcome!

The other Legacy bags, like the Janice's Legacy and the Patricia's Legacy have been around since about 1994.

I imagine the Lula's Legacy was introduced at about the same time or close to it, since I had one from 1994.

Someone posted information about the women these bags were named for, but I can't find it OR remember who posted it. Maybe someone will come along with a better memory than I have.

:smile:

"Can't remember who posted it"? AAAAACCK. I'm crushed. ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-694619-616.html#post21537075