Céline, for the Boys

You're welcome! Can't wait to see your modelling shot!

Various bags
http://web.stagram.com/n/makrambitar/

Here is a picture of me and my Celine Vertical Gusseted Cabas from the Fall 2011 collection. I'm in l:heart:ve!!!

Please excuse the lack of colour coordination between myself and the bag. I don't have very many orange things in my closet, but I love how the orange brings a pop of colour to any look. I also love how the zippers are black. Makes the bag look more masculine.

Attachments

• July 24, 2012 012 copy.jpg
    July 24, 2012 012 copy.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 1,256
Lovely! I'm always a fan of le sportif look that some Céline bags exude! Congrats. It looks great on you and matches your entire fit physique. You make me want a Gusset Cabas too!

Aww thank you! I've looked for this Vertical Gusseted Cabas since January!!! It's my favourite Celine bag. I hope to add more colours of this bag to my collection, as well as the medium Luggage in black.

Here is a picture of me and my Celine Vertical Gusseted Cabas from the Fall 2011 collection. I'm in l:heart:ve!!!

Please excuse the lack of colour coordination between myself and the bag. I don't have very many orange things in my closet, but I love how the orange brings a pop of colour to any look. I also love how the zippers are black. Makes the bag look more masculine.

I love the color on this cabas, you look great with it! I saw this bag at Barney's Scottsdale, AZ in March if DH wasn't with me I'd bought it in a heartbeat.