After a few months, I got my butt up and uhh... a mini reveal..

Oh, dear ! Cheer up ! :hugs: I agree. Some of them are snobbish; not limited to H SAs. I do dress down most of the time and I wear sandals or slippers quite often as I feel more comfortable in them. They will just scan you from head to toe and judge you there and then. :nono: Just walk away if they give you that attitude :P Get it from another store unless you really have to :lol:

Thank you ! The leather one is quite hard to come by. Apparently, it has been discontinued :cry:

:biggrin: Thanks !!

:yes::yes: The Magic Kelly was the first H scarf that I was attracted to. Eye-catching :nuts: And thanks !

Yes I went into the fbg yesterday and was able to talk to them about what I was looking for in details.
They've discontinued that superb cdc leather ring. Which is a shame really... the other possibility now, is to buy a real Gold or White Gold one. And seriously if i buy a beautiful ring I might aswell get something with diamonds...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Yes I went into the fbg yesterday and was able to talk to them about what I was looking for in details.
They've discontinued that superb cdc leather ring. Which is a shame really... the other possibility now, is to buy a real Gold or White Gold one. And seriously if i buy a beautiful ring I might aswell get something with diamonds...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

That's....... a pity :crybaby: I'll definitely recommend you to get one with diamonds since you missed out on this one :graucho: to cheer you up :roflmfao:

Very nice pieces. :yahoo:

:graucho: thank you !

LOL, i'm going to try and get the DB to offer it :P

Chances are slim though... ;(

:lol: you'll never know - give it a try ! :graucho:

Fabulous! We are twins On the black and white GHW CDC's. So glad you got black and gold as well. I have black with PHW and I wear my black/gold so much more! Congrats once again!!

:tender: i still havent brought my black with ghw out yet though :cray: heh !!