White bags and how to take care of them?

I have a white guicci and I would suggest a smaller to meduim size, I have my jeans transfer on to the bottom of the bag and once it's there it's almost impossable to remove the stain. White also absorbes all colors keep that in mind.

But I still manage to always fall in love with the white.

I have a cute mbmj tote in off white (ivory-ish) leather that I bought in 2007. After 5 years or hard use with minimal love and care, it may be a bit dirty but you cant really tell unless you look closely, and I still get complements on it. It may be that the pebbling helped it age well, or mask some dirtiness, so I recommend something similar for other lazy people :smile:

Does anyone know if Apple Guarde Rain & Stain Repellant or Wilsons Protector spray are ok to use on a Coach embossed python Kristin? It is a combination of parchment colored leather (almost white) & a grey, white, silver embossed python. If not should I use Vectra? TIA

Does anyone know if Apple Guarde Rain & Stain Repellant or Wilsons Protector spray are ok to use on a Coach embossed python Kristin? It is a combination of parchment colored leather (almost white) & a grey, white, silver embossed python. If not should I use Vectra? TIA

I have the same bag, and looking at the care card, it said not to use any stain repellant, I did use it everyday for a few months, and it seems not to absorb any colour. Anyway, now, I use that bag as an evening bag....

I have the same bag, and looking at the care card, it said not to use any stain repellant, I did use it everyday for a few months, and it seems not to absorb any colour. Anyway, now, I use that bag as an evening bag....

Thanks. I guess I will just avoid using it when wearing denim. Apple says their spray can be used on anything but I'm not sure I wanna risk it.

Hi! For those who has leather white bags, how has the white leather hold up for all these years/months/days? I'm Contemplating about getting a white leather bag myself but I'm paranoid about the whiteness. I worry about it getting dirty easily or worse of all, white turning into an off-white/yellowish/grayish Color. Did that happen to your bags? How are your white bags holding up? Thanks
I use leather wipes after every single use. Also don't use them with blue jeans. It will stian them blue. Also use a purse hook so you don't have to put them on the floor at a restaurant

Hi! For those who has leather white bags, how has the white leather hold up for all these years/months/days? I'm Contemplating about getting a white leather bag myself but I'm paranoid about the whiteness. I worry about it getting dirty easily or worse of all, white turning into an off-white/yellowish/grayish Color. Did that happen to your bags? How are your white bags holding up? Thanks

I have a Mulberry Taylor, in Marshmallow White. I spray it with water repellant spray, and its fine. There's some small stains on the edges of the stitching...

in my experience, I really think its the type of the leather. some leather is more porous and would absorb colours and some leather eg pebbled leather is not absorbant of colours....well, that's my experience anyway.