AUTHENTICATE this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know what the seller has to say. If they won't cooperate, we can help you with the dispute process. Or you can Private Message me and I'd be glad to help. Save all your pictures in case ebay/Paypal needs proof of what you received.

I can't imagine that the seller won't cooperate, because they are totally wrong in this.

The seller refunded me via PayPal right away and told me to keep the bag. She apologized saying she was selling the bag for a friend and didn't know anything about Coach.

Please authenticate-
Item: Coach Black bag-I think this is a City Bag
Received in the mail today, in my possession
Measurements: 10.5" wide, 8" tall, 3.5" deep at base

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Item: Vtg Coach Cashin Burgundy Leather Mini Attache Handbag Satchel Irregular NYC GUC
Listing Number: 300751508180
Seller: heatherldillard
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Coach-C...180?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item46062fd2d4
Please tell me style name and date if you know. I've never seen this style before but it sure is cute.
Thanks!
Thanks.

Coach called it a Skinny Flight Bag style 9706 but since it's from the mid-1980s it's unusual to find it listed correctly under either of those search terms. Not from the Cashin era either, and the long shoulder strap is missing.

Item: Coach purple handbag
Listing number: 261072724526
Seller: buss5052
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261072724526?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1361
Comments: I'm interested in another Zoe, but I thought I've only seen this color in a patent leather.

We need to see more than one photo, starting with the creed patch. The seller doesn't even list a style number but from the price it looks like a Pouch, not a full-size handbag.

Don't ever buy from a seller who doesn't show photos, serial numbers or measurements.

Coach called it a Skinny Flight Bag style 9706 but since it's from the mid-1980s it's unusual to find it listed correctly under either of those search terms. Not from the Cashin era either, and the long shoulder strap is missing.
Thanks. I'm hoping that I can use the strap from my basic bag though I'm not sure if it is the same burgundy color.

Apologies if this is a silly question but when I try to look up Poppy mini groovy a completely different bag shows up. Why is that?
The ones you are seeing are the liquid gloss version. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure this was called a mini groovy. I think it was called the button bag. It was from 2010, I think. It is style #44089. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.