Reveal 2

Are you serious? I could have sworn from past pics you were closer to 5'7' - 5'10" - you are perfectly proportioned in legs and torso, just like Kate Moss - she looks incredibly tall but she's 5'7".

This bag I quite like, I know there are some other quilted totes from Kate Spade, etc but this has that nice zipper pocket on the outside and the bow which make it more signature MJ.

The chains seem lighter weight? How do you like the chain feature?

Congratulations! The bag looks great on you and I agree with everyone else, I thought you were way taller as well! Love the bow detail on the bag it is so fun!
I'm cracking up with y'all thinking I am tall.
My Stams are huge on me. I thought everyone knew.
Here is a regular pic, me with no heels and I think the mirror is sitting straight.
I mean, look how wide that stam is on me! :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• vanilla.JPG
    vanilla.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 57
You are seriously my favourite poster here.

I love the bag. I have never heard of the swing before, but it is seriously gorgeous. Is there a reason yours looks more square-ish compared to the one on the MJ website?

http://www.marcjacobs.com/product/detail/c3112061/the-lindy-swing
:greengrin::lol: Thanks!!!! I post things and later look at them and would die with embarrassment if anyone I know ever sees them.

I don't know why the bags are different. I tried to "form" mine into that triangle shape and it won't even come close to staying like that. Mine stays square, which is good. If it was like the picture, it would be too small.

I love the square look, and since I'd have to buy online, I generally go by the information from this forum (such an enabler lol). I love big bags, and didn't even consider how small it would be if the triangle shape was on the one I buy. That is something to think about!

I love the square look, and since I'd have to buy online, I generally go by the information from this forum (such an enabler lol). I love big bags, and didn't even consider how small it would be if the triangle shape was on the one I buy. That is something to think about!
It is definitely not a big bag, even in a square. I can't use my organizer in it. It won't snap on top if I do. And with it snapped, it looks lots smaller.
But I am keeping it because it looks sooooo cute, it feels like a dream, and it is super easy to carry and very lightweight. :smile:

Here is a size comparison with a regular Stam:

Attachments

• stam lindy size comparison.jpg
    stam lindy size comparison.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 56