Black or camel mini Luggage or grey croc Phantom?

Hi ladies, I've already agonised over the black mini Luggage and the black croc Phantom. I decided to get the Mini Luggage mainly because the croc phantom would have had to have been bought over the telephone and I wouldn't have been able to get a refund if it wasn't suitable. When I got home I found that the SA had left the alarm tag attached to the inside of the bag and I also wasn't very happy with some scratches on it. I returned the bag today as I was told when I phoned up that they had a new black Mini Luggage that had just come in and I was going to exchange it for that one if it was free from scratches. However, when I got to the store they didn't have a black Mini. It had already been sold. BUT they had a grey croc phantom in Nubuck and a camel mini Luggage. I really liked both of these. I would have bought the grey phantom there and then as for years I've been searching for a grey bag but I am too worried about caring for the nubuck. What would happen to it in the rain for example? I tried the camel mini and it's such a beautiful neutral bag for the summer. All my bags are black, I don't have any other colours. Not sure what to do. I left the store with my black mini as they think they may be able to get hold of a replacement black one for me so they told me to hang on to it for now.

Should I get the Mini Luggage in camel, or keep my black one, or get the grey Phantom?!

I feel like I need the black mini as I have seriously downsized my handbag collection and only have one tote style bag in black which I use for work. My other black bags are Chanel flaps. But I also need a different coloured neutral instead of black because in the summer black can look a bit too heavy and dark against lighter clothes. I can only afford one though, so what do you all think? TIA.

PS I've got to be quick because they only had one of each - camel Mini and grey croc Phantom and both were on display.
I got olive green pepple leather mini... and looks great... I think any color, beige or black can really become staples color for this beautiful bag...

Selfridges in Manchester Trafford Center had few black mini and phantom available on yesterday, also a Carmel mini too. But I bought a royal blue mini instead! Hope you will find your very soon! :smile:

alecmargaret said:
Selfridges in Manchester Trafford Center had few black mini and phantom available on yesterday, also a Carmel mini too. But I bought a royal blue mini instead! Hope you will find your very soon! :smile:

Congrats can't wait to see you reveal this lovely bag. Enjoy