Tech Everything iPhone! Post your questions here!

Bag Fetish said:
I also decided to round out my keys on my keyboard :smile:

Omg you're like the queen of jailbreak! We need to be txt buddies!! Lol im such a noob at all these addons! Ok so I'm gonna search the web for that don't b/c I NEED to have it and I'm guessing SSH is something I can get off cydia?? Damn I think I need to have a cute keyboard too! Hahaha once I get my phone all cute I'll post pics

Omg you're like the queen of jailbreak! We need to be txt buddies!! Lol im such a noob at all these addons! Ok so I'm gonna search the web for that don't b/c I NEED to have it and I'm guessing SSH is something I can get off cydia?? Damn I think I need to have a cute keyboard too! Hahaha once I get my phone all cute I'll post pics

Pm me your email that you use for imessage or phone # and i'll add you.
Yes ssh is basically a program that opens up your phone on your computer. Do a search on youtube, so you can see how its done. Yes you download ssh on cydia.

as for the keyboard, go into cydia and download "color keyboard" it will add a setting in your "settings" to change things... :smile:

Bag Fetish said:
Pm me your email that you use for imessage or phone # and i'll add you.
Yes ssh is basically a program that opens up your phone on your computer. Do a search on youtube, so you can see how its done. Yes you download ssh on cydia.

as for the keyboard, go into cydia and download "color keyboard" it will add a setting in your "settings" to change things... :smile:

Can you please add me?