Reveal 2

I absolutely love this bag! I've had my eye on it for quite some time now but never seen it IRL. What do you think of the size? Can it hold A4 files? Anyway, great purchase, congrats and thanks for sharing! :smile:

This is quite possibly my favorite MJ so far (rivaling the Stam)
(I am not quite 5' 4")

Are you serious? I could have sworn from past pics you were closer to 5'7' - 5'10" - you are perfectly proportioned in legs and torso, just like Kate Moss - she looks incredibly tall but she's 5'7".

This bag I quite like, I know there are some other quilted totes from Kate Spade, etc but this has that nice zipper pocket on the outside and the bow which make it more signature MJ.

The chains seem lighter weight? How do you like the chain feature?

I absolutely love this bag! I've had my eye on it for quite some time now but never seen it IRL. What do you think of the size? Can it hold A4 files? Anyway, great purchase, congrats and thanks for sharing! :smile:
The size is pretty good. I wish it were a bit bigger. My gigantic Galaxy Note phone fits in the outside pocket. It holds everything I need.
The stock pic shows it in a triangle shape, but mine doesn't do that. I'm not sure how they got that one that way. Mine stays square-ish.

I'm not sure what the A4 size is, but this is a regular file folder.
I have it against the back wall of the bag. So it is the same height except for the tab of the folder sticks up past the bag.

Attachments

• 20120729_134156.jpg
    20120729_134156.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 81
Are you serious? I could have sworn from past pics you were closer to 5'7' - 5'10" - you are perfectly proportioned in legs and torso, just like Kate Moss - she looks incredibly tall but she's 5'7".

This bag I quite like, I know there are some other quilted totes from Kate Spade, etc but this has that nice zipper pocket on the outside and the bow which make it more signature MJ.

The chains seem lighter weight? How do you like the chain feature?

5' 3 3/4". LOL! I usually have on heels in my pics, and if I tilt the mirror back a little, I look taller. :biggrin: Smoke and mirrors.

I put this one side by side with a Kate Spade the other day. They are kinda close, but the quality is totally different. KS is fine, but this one was heads above it.
Then when I chatted with the SA, she fell in love with it. I asked her if it looked like a KS. Her jaw dropped and she said, "No way."

The handles are light, light, light, and they are not noisy at all.
I couldn't be happier with it.

Wouldn't it be cute in red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is beautiful! And it came in a normal MJ box.

Nordies recently sent me a MJ bag in a box that was nearly bigger than my coffee table LOL. I had to cut it down to get it in my recycling bin.
Thank you!
The only reason it came in that box is because it came from marcjacobs.com. They always send them in the real box.
That's funny. And you know it cost them more to ship the bigger boxes. Some people!