How do you CHOOSE???

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
...which bag to carry?!!?? I bought the Ergo Sig Hobo a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. However, my Ebay (lucky) purchase just came in the mail yesterday (A Black Sig Slim Tote) and I LOVE it, too! HOW DO YOU EVER CHOOSE which bag to carry?!?!?!? :shrugs: I want to carry my NEW, full-price bag because it is just that: new and FULL-PRICE. But...I REALLY want to carry my new black one. I am afraid I will fall more in love with the black one and my Ergo will find a new home in the closet :confused1:
What to do:shrugs:

I do a two week rotation on all my bags (and I try to alternate between totes/shoulder bags each rotation).

I will swap out during the week for a "special occasion" (ie - wanting to carry a spec. bag to show off (heheh) or change to a swing pack for shopping)

I find if I force myself to rotate every other week...I force myself to actually USE the bags I own...heheh

and I get a ton of compliments on older bags too!

first is: weather and outfit

second: if a few bags go, change them throughout the day. i have been known to switch out my bags at least 3x a day...sometimes i go a few days with out changing (but thats rare)

LOL... I carry which ever one I am going to get in the least trouble with DH for carrying... :P

In all seriousness, I try to change them out fairly often - or change depending on situation/what's going on that day. I just can't change toooo often, because then DH gets suspious.:sneaky:

I do a two week rotation on all my bags (and I try to alternate between totes/shoulder bags each rotation).

I will swap out during the week for a "special occasion" (ie - wanting to carry a spec. bag to show off (heheh) or change to a swing pack for shopping)

I find if I force myself to rotate every other week...I force myself to actually USE the bags I own...heheh

and I get a ton of compliments on older bags too!

I like that idea! I think I am going to try it.

I've been carrying my Mandy since I bought it on 3/23!

I used my Holiday Patchwork Duffle all last fall/winter.

I guess I change bags with the seasons!

My next bag for summer is going to be a legacy leather shoulder bag!:yes: