The BAROQUE SINGLE Community

My L single in grey
The colour is like a lilac/mauve/grey depending on the light

The only thing I'm iffy about is the colour, black looked too mature on me :[
Keeping it though because it's my first MJ and I got it for a great price!

DSCN7592.jpg

Thank god u made this because I am lusting over this bag and I really want to see modeling pics and stuff... Also does the strap work like the Chanel strap on their flaps?

I seen this small one on Neiman Marcus I think ... With the silver hardware and I loveeeee it!!!

Does anyone know if the small one is really small?

Yes the strap works like the Chanel flaps :]
Its sooo handy when I have my hands full, and it looks really cute and casual when you wear it crossbody!

I'm so excited! I just paid for the XL in off white. The bag should arrive within a few days time. I'm so excited! I'll post pic when I get the bag :smile:

All Baroque singles are so beautiful :loveeyes::love:

Here is my Large Baroque. The colour looks a bit silvery in the photo but it's actually a shimmery bronze. It's the perfect bag for day or night and it's so comfy to wear as well!

Attachments

• DSC_6486.JPG
    DSC_6486.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,499
Last edited:
Hi Ladies! Recently, I purchased my first MJ-- the regular large single. I am starting to wish that I had the baroque single (large). It is quite a bit more expensive, and I definitely don't need both. I like the leather on the regular single, but the double straps on the baroque (and the functional clasp) are really nice. Should I exchange? I know it is my decision, but still... I'd like input, opinions, thoughts, etc.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Ladies! Recently, I purchased my first MJ-- the regular large single. I am starting to wish that I had the baroque single (large). It is quite a bit more expensive, and I definitely don't need both. I like the leather on the regular single, but the double straps on the baroque (and the functional clasp) are really nice. Should I exchange? I know it is my decision, but still... I'd like input, opinions, thoughts, etc.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi there! Welcome to TPF! I don't have a large single YET, but I do have a Baroque. I really like the Baroque style and find it to be quite functional (the chain for the double strap can actually slide through to make it a cross body). With that being said, I understand what you mean about the price difference, which is why my next bag will likely be a single instead of a Baroque. I only carry these 'smaller' bags (I'm one of those people who likes giant bags) when I'm going out somewhere nice or to dinner. As such, I don't want to spend a $$$$ on an occasional bag.

What I would suggest to you is looking at how much you will use either bag and which one you REALLY want. If you will carry the bag often, then I think buying the bag you REALLY REALLY want is best. Otherwise you will end up buying it later or lusting after it and regretting your other purchase. If you are only going to use it on occasion, then I would definitely use price as one of your deciding factors (but not the only one).

I hope this helps! Enjoy whichever bag you choose!