First PS1 & Pochette query

ebruo

Her Royal Floopiness
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
Today, I became the super delighted owner of my first PS1 in khaki (military?) after over 2 years of lusting :smile: I am over the moon!

I also have my eye on a small pochette (the small one with the long strap). Can you please let me know whether a kindle would fit in this baby? I cannot go anywhere w/o my books ;)

Cheers ladies.

Thanks Elliespurse, I knew I was using the wrong style name :/ Proenza newbie ;) hope somebody here has tried to put a kindle in the pouch. It's a make or break question for me.

So in love with the military colour! Just wondering if people have been able to buy longer straps from PS.

Congrats on first PS1! :biggrin: The military is amazing!

Ah, you mean the Pouch? I have the Pouch but not the kindle so I'm not sure. I posted some pics here on how much fits though http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler/photos-whats-inside-your-ps-678206.html#post18942316

Hope someone else has the Pouch/kindle.

There's a thread here somewhere about buying longer straps, and PS sold those a year or more ago but stopped for some reason. It could be how PS thinks their bags are designed to look/or carried, not sure. If you gets a Pouch then you could perhaps use this strap for both bags :idea: