Could i fit this in a cles? :)

Actually I was thinking to buy an Azur, but Im a little afraid the zippy material gets dirty easily. And I love mono :smile:

I agree, the Azur is quite pretty. I wanted one more than the DE but was worried about the white zipper. You gave me something to think about :smile: I just wish they would release a new Mono cles with an illustration on it like the Groom or Illustre with a pastel interior. That would be gorgeous :smile:

I agree, the Azur is quite pretty. I wanted one more than the DE but was worried about the white zipper. You gave me something to think about :smile: I just wish they would release a new Mono cles with an illustration on it like the Groom or Illustre with a pastel interior. That would be gorgeous :smile:

Oh yes, I would love to have something with the illustrated series, hopefully something will come!:choochoo:

I really want a cles, and am using a cles from another brand at the moment to get used to using one :smile: currently in it I'm holding 3 cards a few mints and pain killers and a small tube of lipgloss, would that fit in an lv cles?
I'd agree these items wld fit nicely in the cles. Mine holds CC's, store points cards, mints and chapstick. Happy cles shopping!

I have the idyll fusain cles which would fit cards x 3-4, bills, some coins and my keys x 3, because I dont want the keys to scratch my leather lined bags. A tube of lipstick might be too much for a canvas cles.

mom2princess said:
I have the idyll fusain cles which would fit cards x 3-4, bills, some coins and my keys x 3, because I dont want the keys to scratch my leather lined bags. A tube of lipstick might be too much for a canvas cles.

Do you think a canvas cles could hand a small squeeze lipgloss tube?

If your lipgloss is short, then yes. If its longer, then no. I just gave it a shot with my mono cles with 3 cards, some DayQuil tablets and a Tarino Tarantino mini gloss. Don't have any mints! Lol, but one or two would also fit. That all fits. But if your gloss is longer (I tried a L'oreal colour riche gloss) it won't work.

image-3860575353.jpg

This works:

image-1381594828.jpg

This doesn't:

image-409934968.jpg

i think the cles is really meant for flat things. you may physically be able to get more in but i don't think it would be comfortable to use. you may have to take some things out every time you want to get a card and the bulge would bother me.
i used cles as a wallet for a long time but i didn't over stuff. if you want to carry lip gloss, mints, meds; i suggest the wapity-