Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

Can't wait to see what it is maxxout. Please post an update. :smile:

Hi there
I'm here in Hawaii in a hammoc in my bathing suit swaying back and forth over the ocean with a cool breeze, a drink and my iPad and what I am thinking about is that package waiting for me at home. The lure of these bags is compelling. Hoping it is an untreated good condition 03 olive brown city. It might still be in the eBay sold section. I will know if I did good or I did bad this Thursday. In the meantime I saw 3 spotted eagle rays and 10 big turtles at a cleaning station

I love the ocean and every wonderful thing in it.

Isn't there pretty good diving where you are?

Hi there
I'm here in Hawaii in a hammoc in my bathing suit swaying back and forth over the ocean with a cool breeze, a drink and my iPad and what I am thinking about is that package waiting for me at home. The lure of these bags is compelling. Hoping it is an untreated good condition 03 olive brown city. It might still be in the eBay sold section. I will know if I did good or I did bad this Thursday. In the meantime I saw 3 spotted eagle rays and 10 big turtles at a cleaning station

I love the ocean and every wonderful thing in it.

Isn't there pretty good diving where you are?

Yes but it's freezing! Well, comparatively speaking. I do love swimming and just being by the ocean so feel blessed to now be living right beside it (having grown up a long way from the sea). Even though it's been almost 30 years I sometimes still feel like I'm permanently on holiday just because of all this water around me.

03 olive brown sounds delicious, I'm looking forward to your reveal. Meantime enjoy the warmth and the ocean and everything in it.