I Am Pissss.....ed!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Sorry for the choice of words, don't mean to offend anyone..... but I received my ivory alma thursday from elux (great delivery time, 'cause I ordered it on wedsday!) and IT had a tiny ink mark near the LV. I was so heartbrokened. I tried to not see it , but why should I pay 1090.00 for a bag with a blemish.it was a definite black pen size mark, and no plastic on handles.-maybe it was a return????? ,
I called immediately and am awaitng prepaid FEDEX LABEL, and have another on hold.
My BIG QUESTION IT , WILL THIS BAG BE hard to maiNtain? I did love the shape(first alma) and color, but I am not going to be anaL all the time. HELP PLEASE......
i WANT AN IVORY BAG-EPI BUT SHOULD I

I also have the Ivorie Epi Alma. The epi isn't that hard to maintain. You can just wipe it clean with a damp cloth or even a baby wipe. As long as you don't go near it with pen (but that goes for any bag) you should be fine. I hope your replacement is perfect!

tHANK YOU SO MUCH. dO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE SOME PICS OF YOU AND YOURS? I DO LOVE EPI-ITS VERY DURABLE , I WAS JUST SCARED IN THE IVORY, ESPECIALLY AFTER THIS.

Sorry to hear that. I think epi leather is pretty durable and not hard to maintain, but if need to deal with the pen marks, it'll be really painful to remove them.

Btw, I didn't know that u can get a prepaid Fedex Label for return?

Epi is very easily maintained and will hold it's beauty for a long time. Ink pens are bad news for any bag or clothing. Sorry you received a returned one. Hope Eluxury will send you a brand new unopened one.

Sorry to hear that. I think epi leather is pretty durable and not hard to maintain, but if need to deal with the pen marks, it'll be really painful to remove them.

Btw, I didn't know that u can get a prepaid Fedex Label for return?

^Eluxury will provide prepaid FedEx delivery or label whichever is convenient for the buyer if the their item has been damaged upon receipt.

Sure, here you go:

100_0242.jpg

100_0255.jpg

Sorry to hear that! I would be very upset also. Good luck with your new one!!!!!!!!!! I've never had epi in ivory (or any epi for that matter), but I think that color would be difficult to maintain. It is beautiful though.

Thanks for the pics-it is beautiful! and it looks great on you. Thanks for all the comments-i think I'll go ahead with the return and will probably get it next week.

Thank you! You will love it, it's such a sharp looking bag IRL! I took it to the mall yesterday and got 4 compliments from people, I swear every place I stopped at, people said something about it. Post pics when you get yours!